New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

this is her real voice ?

toxiceverytime

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David. said:

no that was pre recorded like the rest of the fft

The fan video is definitely live. I refuse to believe that this one instance is the only time she's perfected her lip syncing matching emotions and mouth movements and actually making it look real. Yes of course she has help, but her mic was definitely on.

Even compare the opening runs the fan vid is completed, the studio vocals get cut off, assuming to let her finish live (which pisses me off in the dvd just leaving it cut like that) 

I did go to the sacramento show live, and could clearly hear multiple layers of vocals, probably being up so high near the speakers lol

27 minutes ago, tbwb said:

The fan video is definitely live. I refuse to believe that this one instance is the only time she's perfected her lip syncing matching emotions and mouth movements and actually making it look real. Yes of course she has help, but her mic was definitely on.

Even compare the opening runs the fan vid is completed, the studio vocals get cut off, assuming to let her finish live (which pisses me off in the dvd just leaving it cut like that) 

I did go to the sacramento show live, and could clearly hear multiple layers of vocals, probably being up so high near the speakers lol

every date sounds like that

the dvd just changed some pre recorded vocals to the studio versions 

just watch other videos, the two layers are there in all of them and the same vocals can be heard

8 minutes ago, David. said:

just watch other videos, the two layers are there in all of them and the same vocals can be heard

no but seriously, some sound different:idkney:

7 minutes ago, David. said:

Dlmbtltk sounded different on many dates on the fft tour. I refuse to believe that song wasn't live 

2 minutes ago, wut said:

no but seriously, some sound different:idkney:

2 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Dlmbtltk sounded different on many dates on the fft tour. I refuse to believe that song wasn't live 

just go back and watch some videos

other than audio differences thanks to different cameras like more echo, more crowd noise or more clear sound from britney they all sound the same

deep vocals are the same and in the same part of the song

shaky vocals are also always the same

other than the dvd and the live recordings there isnt any other different track

1 hour ago, David. said:

other than audio differences thanks to different cameras like more echo, more crowd noise or more clear sound from britney they all sound the same

I have. Most of them don't sound the same lol 

On 12/1/2016 at 0:11 AM, David. said:

If we were talking about other songs on the tour, I would agree (even though there were a few times her mic WAS on), DLMBTLTK Sounded live alot. And why would it sound that different? It is HER song, and HER voice singing the SAME song nightly, of course it's gonna sound the same.

Archived