Are you happy..?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

HER ALBUM WAS AGAINST BARBARA ******* STREISAND AND A COUNTRY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this. her flop team chose a bad week. She didn't do bad, she had her best peak in some countries (UK, e.g), but usually people stop paying attention to albums that are not #1, so that made Glory have trouble to survive on the Billboard 200 on the following weeks.

For the next single, Britney should include single sales in every ticket of Vegas sold: so if approx. 2000 tix are sold per show, then in a week sales equal almost 8000 copies of the song + her usual sales while shoot the song up the charts.

Also, with B10, she should begin the tour immediately (like Beyonce) and again each ticket sold equals 1 album sale

On 11/30/2016 at 7:07 PM, BritintheZone said:

with the promo we got for the album?:otears: they had good ideas and plans however the execution failed. A number 1 album could had been easily happened and not made this era a flopped. 

Good try tho

Sorry i am being kinda negative. I am in my feelings about reading the twitter feed of Shadymusicfacts 

Yeah, I'd say I'm okay with the way it went. I still stick with my theory that the main point they'll concentrate on is POM and the albums done will be a bone for the people that don't really give a **** about POM. I enjoy the album so that's all that matters to me. 

And if I'm wrong and this is the blueprint they'll follow even after Vegas ends, I'm okay. I realize things have changed, Britney's changed and she might not want to be everywhere and doing everything like she was in the early days of her career.

Archived