Rolling Stone Chooses Britney Spears's "Clumsy" As One Of The Best Songs In 2016

Jordan Miller

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Arya said:

Britney.com isnt her website?

Well, it wasn't done by that website, it was done by a Twitter account named Britney.com, that even though is followed by Britney Spears and Candies, it doesn't have the blue mark. And all it does is retweet Britney's tweets, RCA tweets, Britney-Galaxy tweets and gifs posted by fans. All of that makes me doubt about its authenticity, along with the few actual tweets it makes, that look like this:

"Dinerney", "our Queen" and those memes and RuPaul gifs don't make it look very serious. On the actual Britney.com website there wasn't anything.

Slumber Party did win though, and the polls made by Britney-Galaxy too, followed by DYWCO and Liar. Liar won the poll made by Billboard followed by SP, and there was a Facebook one from that alleged Britney.com and If I'm Dancing was winning there.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, it wasn't done by that website, it was done by a Twitter account named Britney.com, that even though is followed by Britney Spears and Candies, it doesn't have the blue mark. And all it does is retweet Britney's tweets, RCA tweets, Britney-Galaxy tweets and gifs posted by fans. All of that makes me doubt about its authenticity, along with the few actual tweets it makes, that look like this:

"Dinerney", "our Queen" and those memes and RuPaul gifs don't make it look very serious. On the actual Britney.com website there wasn't anything.

Slumber Party did win though, and the polls made by Britney-Galaxy too, followed by DYWCO and Liar. Liar won the poll made by Billboard followed by SP, and there was a Facebook one from that alleged Britney.com and If I'm Dancing was winning there.

It seems about right 

But how many polls, I thought there were only two :plzexplain:

Anyway, I think the Facebook one was confusing. I mean, I think some People liked even tho they didnt read or even pay attention to whats it was written.

Archived