Rolling Stone Chooses Britney Spears's "Clumsy" As One Of The Best Songs In 2016

Jordan Miller

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear the GP and critics have done lost their damn minds when it comes to judgement on music these days.
Clumsy.......? Honestly Time and RS seriously have shown how they're legit sooooo not credible any more. 
None of the **** they do makes any utter sense any more. 

Plus if I see Beyonce win one more damn ******* thing or come first at anything else with that trashy mess of a song, I will cut a ******* *****.

You just ******* know she is buying 1st place on stuff like this and buying awards still as well.
There is just no ******* way of all the songs in the world, that her mess of a single 'Formation' managed to surpass
everything else that was released all of this year. Its not even ethical either seeing as it didn't sell that well. 
What's more is that I love how some of the biggest hits that sold triple of what Beyonce sold, had way more impact as well
and were 100x catchier and popular than anything Beyonce has released in around 5 years... aren't any where to be seen
or anywhere near the #1 spot either. I seriously at this point wouldn't put it past her if she also paid to keep certain artists
and songs off these type of lists as well for obvious reasons. That might sound crazy or even a little bit of a stretch, but I honestly
wouldn't at all be surprised if she was doing **** like that, especially considering that this woman is willing to **** over her own
so-called 'friends' within the business all for her own self-gain. People don't just come out and say **** like that for nothing.
I mean **** it, maybe Lemonade itself is all true and this is how far this ***** is willing to go for attention and sales, where she'll
even throw her own ******* husband under the bus for success. I know people that don't even know the song Formation.
So seriously wtf and how the **** is it even getting #1 on all these damn ******* lists? Its weird and fishy as ****.
You just know its all rigged tbh.

Archived