Come and look at the AMAZING spiritual guardian protecting Britney!

makemeslay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, makemeslay said:

The totem poles? no ons has them anymore, you can see leftovers in Amsrica from the Native tribes

The things in the videos are our souls, or inhabit within us. Britney's spirit animal is a huge, regal and feral tiger. natural and of the earth. if you look in the middle of her forehead in the video, you will see small tiny demons in the middle of her tiger spirit trying to escape, but the demons are tiny and ineffectivw so the tiger guardian easily overpowers them to keep them away from Britney.

Compare this to Beyonce who has no soul, and who is so comppetely evil and corrupt, that you can see what ever instance of a soul she used to have has already been devoured and consumed by the demons from hell who are using Beyonce's body to escape hell. Notice one of the demons on Beyonce's forehead is actually dragging a victim into hell with him, most likely Beyonce's soul, which will burn in the pits of doom forever.

someone make a video of me;

i wanna know the true me

@Kiiddy @Dynasty

Archived