It was predicted - The prophecy

ubritney

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's a sibling to Fantasy with a more coffee smell to it. 

They have it at Walmart for $8. 

Its in one of those plastic bottles. Literally all my fav scents they have for them. I freaked out when I saw it because they rarely put Britney's new scents in them

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Britney-Spears-Britney-Private-Show-8oz-Body-Spray/123049779

Im not from the usa but thanks hun. 

Which are ur favs from brit?

I have Island, fantasy anniversary edition, Circus, curious and midnight fantasy. I want to buy hidden and believe. Someone told me radiance is a good one too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arya said:

Im not from the usa but thanks hun. 

Which are ur favs from brit?

I have Island, fantasy anniversary edition, Circus, curious and midnight fantasy. I want to buy hidden and believe. Someone told me radiance is a good one too.

Curious is my all time fav. Followed by Radiance. 

I have almost all her perfumes but some of them I can't wear because I get headaches if it's not fruity or has a flowery scent. 

Everyone loves Believe I think it's because it's a more neutral scent and men can get away wearing it. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Curious is my all time fav. Followed by Radiance. 

I have almost all her perfumes but some of them I can't wear because I get headaches if it's not fruity or has a flowery scent. 

Everyone loves Believe I think it's because it's a more neutral scent and men can get away wearing it. 

Which ones give u a headache? Lol

And which radiance one do u like more?

3 hours ago, coo said:

didn't some pshycic said she's gonna have low album sales but successful lead single or sth? and we all know how that went with make me... :queenriri:

Well she said it'd be a hit for the fans no? And it was. (If you forget about the numbers).

3 hours ago, #Blackout said:

Whens her holiday performances again?

Starts tomorrow on her BDay.

22 hours ago, ubritney said:

Remember when that psychic Tracy Brown said Glory would be an acclaimed album but wouldn't do that great sale wise? :ohnoney: But she said her album after that (aka B10) would be a big commercial success.

And it's ok! Britney has just started re-branding herself. She's a ****/classy woman (Mom too) doing grown-up music, trying new sounds, experimenting with her voice a lot and delivering amazing new music and performances. She hasn't performed this much everywhere since the In The Zone era ffs.

It's all a work in progress but I'm sure all the exposure and good press she is getting now will slowly but surely help restore her impact and credibility (especially among the gp). She's going through a normal phase right now - which every icon and legend has gone through. From Elvis to Madonna.

She is doing amazing, she's radiant and happy. She has finally found that balance she was looking for.

She is serving major attitude and confidence. On top of that she's beyond ****.

So stop being all dramatic and **** with numbers. Anyway, y'all will be kissing her *** when she slays your souls with her upcoming Holiday shows and kills it with an amazing Slumber Party performance with Tinashe.

:verycool:

AMEN!!!

Archived