Is Britney going to revamp her show in 2017?

itsarkebitch

As you all may know, Britney's POM show will be back later in January of 2017. Does that mean POM 3.0? :ahhh: 

There are a few things I would like to see.

- THE BLACK SHEER NUDE OUTFIT SHOULD BE BACK & THE BALL FOR THE INTRO. Her body looks better than ever and that outfit would suit her more than anything. It makes her look fierce and ****. 70ced092043c4cb1be558129a11973d5.jpg

- Songs that should be added to the setlist: 

Glory: Change Your Mind, Love Me Down, Hard To Forget Ya, and Just Like Me

Femme Fatale: Inside Out, I Wanna Go, and HOLD IT AGAINST ME 

Blackout & Circus: Ooh Ooh Baby, Radar, Perfect Lover, Unusual You, and Mannequin 

- Remove Do Somethin, Freakshow, and Boys and replace it with maybe an interlude. 

- Full choreography for Circus, IUSA, And Slave. Bring back the original choreography for break the ice, it snatches wigs. tumblr_nu3mrm0HTv1unz17po1_250.gif

- Pre-recorded vocals please :truthtea:

- Get back some of her simple yet elegant costumes that suit her body perfectly maxresdefault.jpg

Or maybe just new ones that look amazing not tragic :cigney:

What do you guys think? Any more suggestions?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly i don't think that she will revamp the show for 2017 :bthink:

And she should be because we need more songs from Glory! I mean she released one of the best albums in years and it will be a pity if she won't promote it wisely. :mhm:

She doesn't like HIAM so that is unlikely and CYM, Just Like Me and HTFY are almost certainly not ever going to be performed, and I doubt she would add any non-single from a past album that isn't from In the Zone. And why would you remove Freakshow and Do Somethin'? Those performances are at least fun, way more than IWG was.

Anyway, I kinda hope the show just ends next year. On a high note for sure, but end none the less. It has done wonders for her confidence as a performer and allowed her to grow back into it again, but it's time to move on.

Archived