Which Britney song is your secret guilty pleasure?

fgdhfrtthtght

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

God Diary (yes,*******. that's right. I listen to Dear Diary when i go running sometimes:drown:)

No shade against song choice, but I have to know how "Dear Diary" gets you amped up whilst running?  :haha: Does the possibility of seeing a boy today motivate you to go further? Or do you just relate with the lyrics, because due to overexertion from cardio you try to smile but can hardly breathe? :lostney:

9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No shade against song choice, but I have to know how "Dear Diary" gets you amped up whilst running?  :haha: Does the possibility of seeing a boy today motivate you to go further? Or do you just relate with the lyrics, because due to overexertion from cardio you try to smile but can hardly breathe? :lostney:

Seeing/thinking about cute guys always motivates me to go further:queenflopga2:

I mean,who doesn't tbh?:gloss:

1 minute ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Seeing/thinking about cute guys always motivates me to go further:queenflopga2:

I mean,who doesn't tbh?:gloss:

Well the next time you go for a run and come across a cute guy, don't be afraid to tell him how you feel (that won't scare him away). I've got a feeling you guys will be so much more than friends. :mhm:

Archived