Chantaje doubles SP views!

RATCHET❤

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, can we stop comparing such an artistic song like SP with that shitty song of that trashy urban singer (or whatever he is) that everybody will forget after some time? Don't get me wrong but there's no need to make update-threads about how SP is in comparison with other songs, the song is great, the video is amazing and that's everything we should care about. :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Ok, can we stop comparing such an artistic song like SP with that shitty song of that trashy urban singer (or whatever he is) that everybody will forget after some time? Don't get me wrong but there's no need to make update-threads about how SP is in comparison with other songs, the song is great, the video is amazing and that's everything we should care about. :byebitch:

Chantaje is a bop. :mybodyisready:

but so is SP

3 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

Chantaje is a bop. :mybodyisready:

but so is SP

"Chantaje" is not a bop, it's a song by a huge latin female singer and a shitty urban rapper that is currently famous in Latin America. That's it.

Shakira has an amazing spanish (and some english too) songs catalogue to consider this song even as "good" :squintney: 

I can't say the same about him, he's just hot and basically that's what his fame is about. 

2 hours ago, Froot said:

It is so sad that Britney has a very very good album and no one seems to care and mostly her team or RCA doesn't care about it to promote. Its so depressing to being Britney Fan in these days in case of comparing her results to others

Then stop comparing her to any and everyone. If you're a fan of Britney, then all that should matter is that you like her music. It doesn't matter what other people think, it shouldn't affect your status as a fan

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

2M views for SP yesterday and 10M for Chantashit lol

****. But well, SP is the Second single after a MM video mess. chantashit is her lead single from her new album and Shakira always get a lot of views on her videos.

Archived