Chart performance, videos, singles...we're all forgetting one important thing.

soforlaters

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

the delusion is real

Thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately, negativity and unfounded comments aren't meant for this platform. If you'd like to further explain your opinion and make it a point please do. If not. Sit down. 

8 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I want at least a nomination :wendycry: but I'm ready for my meltdown

Goes without saying since I think she will win :D

2 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

Thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately, negativity and unfounded comments aren't meant for this platform. If you'd like to further explain your opinion and make it a point please do. If not. Sit down. 

unfounded? look at her track record at the grammys. its all political. she has no chance to win one. zero, zilch, nada. once the nominees are released and she's nowhere to be found, you can bump this thread.

5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

unfounded? look at her track record at the grammys. its all political. she has no chance to win one. zero, zilch, nada. once the nominees are released and she's nowhere to be found, you can bump this thread.

You don't think this team knows how to build hype? We've seen it many times 2009 with Circus 2011 with Femme Fatale. Britney Jean was a misfire. This time they are focusing their efforts not on commercial successes but award success. If you read into the build-up: Britney describing it as "artsy-fartsy" Songwriters noting her skills. 

Trust me, Glory will be a Grammy winner. 

1 minute ago, soforlaters said:

You don't think this team knows how to build hype? We've seen it many times 2009 with Circus 2011 with Femme Fatale. Britney Jean was a misfire. This time they are focusing their efforts not on commercial successes but award success. If you read into the build-up: Britney describing it as "artsy-fartsy" Songwriters noting her skills. 

Trust me, Glory will be a Grammy winner. 

no, it wont.

Archived