I'M NO LONGER A STAN OF BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS

britneysslumberparty

If you're on the verge of un-stanning. You probably don't actually loooove Britney, you loved the idea of Britneys success and Britney being the biggest star on the planet. Britney could be the host of a ******* game show and i'd die for her. :cutesybrit:

Just enjoy the good things she does do and don't get caught up on her not doing exactly what you expect from her. (or her team, whateverrrr) 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love her but her career is sadly ending while she gives zero *****

very demotivating, i haven't request or vote for anything since Make Me

and its not like her new set of promos & performances are gonna be exciting or anything lol

britney as a person tho is magnificent to stan for 

1 hour ago, britneysslumberparty said:

It's been fun being a stan for the last 13 years, but I'm officially turning in my Stan card. I find it difficult to enjoy her music and everything when her team and label **** everything up. I love Britney more than a lot of people can imagine, she's turned me into the person I am today but It's getting too difficult. I'll always love you Knee and will continue to support you and any new music you put out, but cannot do the extra work anymore.

Good for you. it's not good to be a "stan" anyway. to me, stans are crazy ppl obsessed with a stranger lol

I hate her ******* useless, incompetent team :bichpls:

I hate that stupid (endless residency) :bichpls:

...BUT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS and I will never stop being a fan. Never. :sobbing:

We made it through 2007-2008 (and banana juice album) believe me, we can easily make it now. I won't convince you to keep being a Britney fan but you are losing one of the most rewarding things about admiring your pop idol, this is one of the hardest moments but when she does great things it's amazing to be able to share your appreciation and love for that with other fans. This is just a stage and good luck...

... prepare yourself for B10 :foh:

39 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Not gonna lie, sometimes I feel like I'm on the edge of unstan :decisions: 

Maybe it's better to get off exhale, it kinda makes you dislike Britney, says a lot about her supposed main fansite :mj:

Ia. This place is Just too much most of the time. Once in awhile they are positive but it doesnt happen so often lol 

Archived