I'M NO LONGER A STAN OF BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS

britneysslumberparty

It's been fun being a stan for the last 13 years, but I'm officially turning in my Stan card. I find it difficult to enjoy her music and everything when her team and label **** everything up. I love Britney more than a lot of people can imagine, she's turned me into the person I am today but It's getting too difficult. I'll always love you Knee and will continue to support you and any new music you put out, but cannot do the extra work anymore.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just enjoy the music and forgot about the numbers too. im disappointed too but slumber party sounds like a number 1 hit in my head, i don't need the satisfaction of having it being number 1 on the charts. plus she's had a very long career of hits and number ones. :foh:

4 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

honey, i never said i stopped being a fan but ive lost interest in her music and career. If you find this lame, don't click on the thread. Everything was in the title :kisses:

I was hoping to find something different when i got inside :(

thought this was gonna be the complete opposite :kidcries:

I wanted to believe :crying1:

I'm ok now.:otears:

1 minute ago, bbmm said:

just enjoy the music and forgot about the numbers too. im disappointed too but slumber party sounds like a number 1 hit in my head, i don't need the satisfaction of having it being number 1 on the charts. plus she's had a very long career of hits and number ones. :foh:

Thats what I mean by this. Will I be a fan? Yes. But I'm not a stan any longer. I won't look to see if she is in the top 30 of iTunes, Radio, or Hot 100. All I wanna do right now is enjoy the music and her. 

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well if that's how you want to go about things then that's your choice and I respect it :kiss:

At least you aren't like some people on here who go out of their way to bash Britney :yeaok:

I would NEVER. Britney is so much more to me than that. I still respect her for everything shes done and gone through. I still love her music and her, I just can't sit here and lick Larry Rudolphs/RCAs ******* any longer

Just now, britneysslumberparty said:

I would NEVER. Britney is so much more to me than that. I still respect her for everything shes done and gone through. I still love her music and her, I just can't sit here and lick Larry Rudolphs/RCAs ******* any longer

I understand. It is quite frustrating sometimes to see her team/management doing such a horrible job at things. I honestly think just like many others that she needs to fire her whole management and hire a whole new management team. Plus she desperately needs to move to another label. She should move to interscope (Lady Gagas and Selena Gomez's label) or anything that's better than RCA :verycool:

I'm glad that you're still a fan though. Really who couldn't be a fan of such a sweet, humble, talented, and beautiful woman :kisses2all:

9 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Thats what I mean by this. Will I be a fan? Yes. But I'm not a stan any longer. I won't look to see if she is in the top 30 of iTunes, Radio, or Hot 100. All I wanna do right now is enjoy the music and her. 

I think this is very healthy and will make you so much happier (both in your personal life and as a fan). Britney's success, or lack thereof, is overwhelmingly out of our hands, and we can't be losing sight of the music itself, and the artist behind it, due to futile attempts at micromanaging her career. :mhm:

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I think this is very healthy and will make you so much happier (both in your personal life and as a fan). Britney's success, or lack thereof, is overwhelmingly out of our hands, and we can't be losing sight of the music itself, and the artist behind it, due to futile attempts at micromanaging her career. :mhm:

so true, i appreciate your support sis :crying1:

Just now, David Rose said:

extra work? lol wtf is wrong with u. just enjoy her and her music and leave it at that.

go eat a large c*ck :gelis:

Archived