New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Esquire Article from 2008

treytrey

So I was looking up photo of Brit's Jame's White iconic photoshoot and I came across this article. It's kind of strange imo. :squintney:

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a445/britney-spears-pics-1103/

But I really like the side of Britney we get to see here - it's a nice refresher from those stock answers she (Larry) gives. I don't like the writer though, he comes off a **** and I think that's why it's kind of a weird article. This is my absolute favorite quote from the article though. :kisses:

"I'm famous," she concedes, "but I'm not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston. But in my weird little head, I just think we're all here to inspire each other. We're all equal. We just bounce off each other and show the world what we can do."

What do y'all think of this article? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I was just talking about sexuality with my makeup artist," she tells me. "And I was explaining to her that when I was thirteen years old, I used to walk around my house completely naked. And my dad would say, 'Britney, put some clothes on, we have people over.' My family just always walked around the house naked. We were earthy people. I've never been ashamed of my body. We were very free people."

:umomg:

walking naked around parents in age 13 :omg:

23 minutes ago, tsss said:

"I was just talking about sexuality with my makeup artist," she tells me. "And I was explaining to her that when I was thirteen years old, I used to walk around my house completely naked. And my dad would say, 'Britney, put some clothes on, we have people over.' My family just always walked around the house naked. We were earthy people. I've never been ashamed of my body. We were very free people."

At least PaPa Spears told her to put some clothes on :explainlol:

29 minutes ago, tsss said:

wtf????? im shooook :orangu:

49 minutes ago, tsss said:

So her bodyguard was not lying when he sued her? :umomg: he said that she would walk around her house naked 

53 minutes ago, tsss said:

Yea, this was the absolute strangest part of the article hahaha. I was shook but also kinda get it at the same time, cause it makes me understand her sexuality and views on it a bit more. :verycool:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

So her bodyguard was not lying when he sued her? :umomg: he said that she would walk around her house naked 

OMG I forgot about that! He really must have been telling the truth then... 

1 hour ago, tsss said:

she was preparing her family for the future...smart girl! 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Wait is this really shocking? Am I the only one who does this? :nicki2:

Britney has said she paints topless in her art room, this should come as no surprise :quirkney:

it's fine when you are alone but in front of parents? or strangers/neighbours? I find it weird  :OMGney:

Archived