Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, Arya said:

I mean, kfed isnt even ugly, but he was a nobody with tacky clothes and a dbag attitude :uknowit:

Jason even had a job but people said that after he was made her co-conservator it was like he wasnt working anymore. He left his job at William Morris. 

Charlie was the one who was born rich, had his own thing going on, etc etc, but still he was like a peasant to the Queen lol but at least this one has a job too but i also think hes too handsome for her taste lol 

That and he's probably closeted, let's be real :uknowit:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

That and he's probably closeted, let's be real :uknowit:

I think sometimes Britney likes them feminine, I mean, Look at jt lol 

Anyway, I Just dont know why a guy like him would pretend to be straight. I mean, hes an independent man and he isnt even famous.. his parents are but he works in the industry, but isnt a celeb at all. I remember seeing Pictures of his brother when he was with Britney and he was feminine too lol maybe its a family thing lol

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

I think sometimes Britney likes them feminine, I mean, Look at jt lol 

Anyway, I Just dont know why a guy like him would pretend to be straight. I mean, hes an independent man and he isnt even famous.. his parents are but he works in the industry, but isnt a celeb at all. I remember seeing Pictures of his brother when he was with Britney and he was feminine too lol maybe its a family thing lol

Idk, we could ask this question with many closeted people, but yeah he's maybe just a bit feminine :queenriri:

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Idk, we could ask this question with many closeted people, but yeah he's maybe just a bit feminine :queenriri:

I think its so weird like Britney pretends he never happened at all lol 

I wonder what he did :ponderney:

24 minutes ago, Arya said:

I mean, kfed isnt even ugly, but he was a nobody with tacky clothes and a dbag attitude :uknowit:

Jason even had a job but people said that after he was made her co-conservator it was like he wasnt working anymore. He left his job at William Morris. 

Charlie was the one who was born rich, had his own thing going on, etc etc, but still he was like a peasant to the Queen lol but at least this one has a job too but i also think hes too handsome for her taste lol 

she likes simple guys, she said this about kfed and then about lucado
I think it means "man without ambitious who sits at home and watches tv" :nicki2:

16 minutes ago, tsss said:

she likes simple guys, she said this about kfed and then about lucado
I think it means "man without ambitious who sits at home and watches tv" :nicki2:

I remember when she had a fling with Colin and she said he was different from other celebs, like he didnt take himself seriously and he wasnt into himself. Of course she was talking about jt. She thought he was confident and cocky and that left her with the wrong impression about celebs.

1 minute ago, Arya said:

I remember when she had a fling with Colin and she said he was different from other celebs, like he didnt take himself seriously and he wasnt into himself. Of course she was talking about jt. She thought he was confident and cocky and that left her with the wrong impression about celebs.

yeah she said Colin didn't care what people think about him, jt was probably too self centered
I still think these "bad guys" she chose to date were douchey (kfed, adnan)...colin too but at least he had a career so :tiffsmoke:  

I wouldn't date any of her exes tbh so sad she didn't give Heath Ledger a chance

18 minutes ago, tsss said:

yeah she said Colin didn't care what people think about him, jt was probably too self centered
I still think these "bad guys" she chose to date were douchey (kfed, adnan)...colin too but at least he had a career so :tiffsmoke:  

I wouldn't date any of her exes tbh so sad she didn't give Heath Ledger a chance

Even jt knew he was way more famous and sucessfull than her. His words were "I dont know Britney the pop icon and she doesnt know that guy from nsync" when he wanted to say they were normal and had a normal relationship.

And yeah most of them seem/were douche.

Ikr. She also should have grabbed Leonardo when she could. But ill be forever pressed bc Britney wasnt picked to play Rachel mccadams' part on the notebook. Bc If she did, probably she would have dated Ryan and kfed wouldnt have happened. imagine If preston and jj were ryans kids :kidcries:

He is famous and doesnt seem full of himself at all.

I also still wonder If she dated Jared tho. They were spotted together but it doesnt prove nothing. 

And Ben Affleck back in the day was all over her (they even had a lunch together) but of course she didnt give him a chance bc she was with ramen hair :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Even jt knew he was way more famous and sucessfull than her. His words were "I dont know Britney the pop icon and she doesnt know that guy from nsync" when he wanted to say they were normal and had a normal relationship.

And yeah most of them seem/were douche.

Ikr. She also should have grabbed Leonardo when she could. But ill be forever pressed bc Britney wasnt picked to play Rachel mccadams' part on the notebook. Bc If she did, probably she would have dated Ryan and kfed wouldnt have happened. imagine If preston and jj were ryans kids :kidcries:

He is famous and doesnt seem full of himself at all.

I also still wonder If she dated Jared tho. They were spotted together but it doesnt prove nothing. 

And Ben Affleck back in the day was all over her (they even had a lunch together) but of course she didnt give him a chance bc she was with ramen hair :byebitch:

there are a lot of rumours that Leonardo's best friend is actually his boyfriend and all these blonde models are just for his image/PR...

yes!!! ryan would be perfect but I love Notebook the way it is and he and rachel were co cute...they're not together now tho :wontcry:  and he has 2 daughters with eva mendes so no, there is no chance he and Brit will reconnect :/ 
Leto is womanizer  :kidcries:  
ben affleck has a great career now because of Batman series but back then he was average actor so I'm not surprised Britney didn't think twice about him :ponderney:
I think Britney should start date choreographers so she can have motivation to dance harder :forkit: she really needs to have relationship with creative people, not boring unemployed men like lucado 

1 hour ago, Arya said:

And probably wants to step up his game n do movies or something, thats what models usually aim at :mhm: 

so :ipass: 

23 minutes ago, tsss said:

there are a lot of rumours that Leonardo's best friend is actually his boyfriend and all these blonde models are just for his image/PR...

yes!!! ryan would be perfect but I love Notebook the way it is and he and rachel were co cute...they're not together now tho :wontcry:  and he has 2 daughters with eva mendes so no, there is no chance he and Brit will reconnect :/ 
Leto is womanizer  :kidcries:  
ben affleck has a great career now because of Batman series but back then he was average actor so I'm not surprised Britney didn't think twice about him :ponderney:
I think Britney should start date choreographers so she can have motivation to dance harder :forkit: she really needs to have relationship with creative people, not boring unemployed men like lucado 

What? I I never heard of these Leo stories. I always thought he was like leto Who was engaged to Cameron and that was it.

I really liked Ryan with Rachel, but imagine If he was with Britney instead? :kidcries: I dont know how Britney only had eyes for JT when Ryan was there. And for footages that i saw, him being all over her, touching her hair and things like that, I think Ryan was there for her too when they were teens/kids. have u watched him talking about Britney's audition?

Ben Affleck was still more sucessfull/famous than JT back then. He got an Oscar for good will hunting original script and his relationship/break up with gwyneth was all over the media back then. Of course nowadays he is more famous and got some praise after argo and doing a David fincher movie. I still think its weird how he was all over her. I mean, he is almost 10 years her senior, so she was 17 and he was like 26. ********* much? Anyway im trying to find the videos where Britney talks about the lunch with him and him going to her BOMT party saying he was a fan. 
This pic was from this day tho.

qyaiiv-3.jpg

18 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

And probably wants to step up his game n do movies or something, thats what models usually aim at :mhm: 

so :ipass: 

U guys act like no man would have interest on her If she wasnt famous. 

A person can think she is attractive and cool too.

26 minutes ago, Arya said:

What? I I never heard of these Leo stories. I always thought he was like leto Who was engaged to Cameron and that was it.

I really liked Ryan with Rachel, but imagine If he was with Britney instead? :kidcries: I dont know how Britney only had eyes for JT when Ryan was there. And for footages that i saw, him being all over her, touching her hair and things like that, I think Ryan was there for her too when they were teens/kids. have u watched him talking about Britney's audition?

Ben Affleck was still more sucessfull/famous than JT back then. He got an Oscar for good will hunting original script and his relationship/break up with gwyneth was all over the media back then. Of course nowadays he is more famous and got some praise after argo and doing a David fincher movie. I still think its weird how he was all over her. I mean, he is almost 10 years her senior, so she was 17 and he was like 26. ********* much? Anyway im trying to find the videos where Britney talks about the lunch with him and him going to her BOMT party saying he was a fan. 
This pic was from this day tho.

qyaiiv-3.jpg

well even if Leo was 100% straight he's not a family guy and he clearly doesn't want children in his life...Britney on the other hand wants 3 more  :ohi:  Britney needed to grab Ledger and run away, she,him and colin were close friends in 2003 but she picked Colin for some reason  :sobbing:  ofc it didn't last
yes, I watched Ryan's interview about Britney audition, "she is all grown up"   :rihclap:
I wonder what Britney felt about him, it was Ryan's beauty peak imo...she clealy thinks about him sometimes lol in 2013 radio interview she said she dreamt about him, they were just talking but she wishes for more lol
and she posted his half naked picture on instagram not that long ago, oh Britney  :cigney:
eeeeww I didn't know it about Ben, he is a creep! I lost all respect for him :/  

Archived