Tinashe's favorite Britney song

Iced Tea

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

:lostney:

The fan specifically asked which her favorite non-single track was from Blackout, though. Those could be her all-time favorites in the long run. For example, my current favorite Britney track is still CYM, but my all-time favorite is BTI. And favorites are allowed to change over time. :yaknow:

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

The fan specifically asked which her favorite non-single track was from Blackout, though. Those could be her all-time favorites in the long run. For example, my current favorite Britney track is still CYM, but my all-time favorite is BTI. And favorites are allowed to change over time. :yaknow:

Got it, missed that

10 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Uh she's not acting at all.. she's been a Stan since way before she was even a mainstream artist during her mixtape days and even before hand. Goodbye now, flop.

No one asked for your opinion. This is my point of view and if you don't like it just ignore. You aren't supposed to agree with everyone here....now are you? 

29 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

No one asked for your opinion. This is my point of view and if you don't like it just ignore. You aren't supposed to agree with everyone here....now are you? 

Just like no one asked for your ******* to comment on something u know nothing on. Bye again flop:saycheese:

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

hahahaha it's funny, people can comment on anything they like here, but quoting someone calling them a "flop" doesn't seem necessary unless you have nothing else to do and have no life. :cutesybrit:

And anyone can have an opinion on your comments, sweety. :queenriri:

Double standards much? :cooltshirt:

Archived