32K Shazam for Slumber Party! (UPDATED)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

:gloss: I need to see it becomes a hit, I will eventually sell my soul 

Me too. I believe in this song so much, it's so catchy and screams radio hit. It's candy to the human ear. I hope from the bottom of my heart that it becomes successful. If Chantaje is doing well, there's no reason this wouldn't. Other than Britney bias.

I think I'd become depressed if it flops. :crying2:

21 minutes ago, button said:

Me too. I believe in this song so much, it's so catchy and screams radio hit. It's candy to the human ear. I hope from the bottom of my heart that it becomes successful. If Chantaje is doing well, there's no reason this wouldn't. Other than Britney bias.

I think I'd become depressed if it flops. :crying2:

Not only because it's my favorite song on the album, one of my favorite Britney video but this song SCREAMS hit 

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

who would seriously, they can just search Britney lol and she says SP a million times in it. they really don't know her? :ehum:

Nah, Shazam is just a lot more convenient, you just approach your device and it gives full data about the song. It's very popular and most people can't be bothered to memorize lyrics. They're not necessarily hearing the song in full either, they might hear a part not saying slumber party.

And her voice is not as recognizible in SP as in say, Slave or Womanizer. It's softer than usual.

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

but hers has to be considerably low because most people will recognize her, right? 

Older ppl maybe, but not teens and millenials. They aren't necessarily familiar with her voice.

But even then, Rihanna had all her songs go top 10 on Shazam and you'd think everyone knows her voice. People use it to get the name of the song I guess.

20 minutes ago, button said:

Nah, Shazam is just a lot more convenient, you just approach your device and it gives full data about the song. It's very popular and most people can't be bothered to memorize lyrics. They're not necessarily hearing the song in full either, they might hear a part not saying slumber party.

And her voice is not as recognizible in SP as in say, Slave or Womanizer. It's softer than usual.

I still don't have it on my phone lol the other day I needed it but just remembered a distinguished part of it and googled it later like before lol. 

Archived