OMG did you notice.... SP video (*Mindblown*)

jennyj

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i see was that Britney partied on her own, there is no actual people in that house. The door opened and the room was dark, no light, and the people/bubbles/smokes appeared as if they were from Britney's imagination or she owns those people in the house with her magic and go there whenever she wants. I think Britney just wanna say she's been lonely but now she makes the fun on her own. The people are like the driver, they're not real, but mysterious/magical instead.

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I still can't figure out why there are lightning bolts/and floating particles in that couch scene. Maybe it's a reference to "rainbow ends" line in Eyes wide shut lol idk.

LGBT fight through, that's why you see thunders, and at the end you got people messing with a ''paint'' scene where is people around messing with the colors, it's the fight from the mind to the physical in a small room where they are in the closet, and you know what? I'm just messing with you, is just a cool effect to add with, nothing more :cutesybrit:

53 minutes ago, PBoy said:

LGBT fight through, that's why you see thunders, and at the end you got people messing with a ''paint'' scene where is people around messing with the colors, it's the fight from the mind to the physical in a small room where they are in the closet, and you know what? I'm just messing with you, is just a cool effect to add with, nothing more :cutesybrit:

I don't think that because while you might not expect sybolism in a Britney video, the director wanted his work to stand out and probably thought every detail through. For Britney it's just another video,but for the director it is a chance to shine. So yeah he probably put thought into everything imo.

On 11/24/2016 at 11:39 PM, jennyj said:

6.  Her love interest (the **** dude) seems to be the devil (notice the snake on his eye, similar to the snake in the Garden of Eden).. but she doesn't let him tempt her, instead she tempts him.

Britney's dressed in red... is she really the devil all along? :slayney:

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You're completely wrong. These people seem dead inside because they have not heard Glory yet. When she opens the doors she starts giving them an overview of how sounds Glory by singing Slumber Party and that's why these people start showing more emotions, bc they love her music. The hot man is Supposed to be Satan, or should I say Lady Gaga. He keeps following Britney, he does what she does and looks at her like he is unimpressed but at the end he still stalks her and Britney show him what he will never be able to do. At the end, Britney delivered their souls and Satan disappears (from the music industry?)

HAHAHA omg i actually lolled, thank you for brightening up my morning 

On 26-11-2016 at 7:58 AM, jennyj said:

Whoa that's another interesting and possibly valid theory!!!  LOVE THIS VIDEO!  :milkney:

On 26-11-2016 at 7:47 AM, PieceofBritney said:

I thought maybe it's just her that's dead. She's his lover and she only visits him when there's a full moon. it looks like he's been waiting for her. lol

what if the guy was the one that killed Britney because she caught him cheating with a girl (Tinashe). So she comes back as a ghost to tease the guy and make him jealous because she's all over Tinashe instead of him. And then they all saw how ****** gorgeous Britney looked and all died. The End.

Archived