OMG did you notice.... SP video (*Mindblown*)

jennyj

In the Slumber Party music video, they didn't literally have a corny 'girls just wanna have fun' slumber party, but rather a mature party with the dead (i.e. people in eternal slumber).  :slayney: 

*Mindblown*  Another reason that makes it iconic and epic.

Proof the people are dead:

1.  At the beginning, there's a full moon and a wolf howling
2.  She arrive at the party at a haunted mansion, in a car with no driver (i.e. a ghost/spirit).... the doors open on their own (again by ghost/spirit).  
3.  Outside the mansion, there's a lot of symbolism, I'm guessing it relates to how the people were killed (a monument made of various street names possibly where the people were killed... fire... knives... a giant candy... even an ocean through the windows in some of the scenes... etc)
4.  As she enters, the people are very zombie like... almost emotionless.... like they're stuck in limbo
5.  As she moves through the building, the people start to get lively and move
6.  Her love interest (the **** dude) seems to be the devil (notice the snake on his eye, similar to the snake in the Garden of Eden).. but she doesn't let him tempt her, instead she tempts him.
7.  In the end, she's all alone on the couch in ecstasy.... as if she helped all the dead people move on to the other side.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

not at all... i just went back and watched the extras and nothing about them says "dead" to me. where did that come from?

There's actually lots of proof:

2.  She arrive at the party at a haunted mansion, in a car with no driver (i.e. a ghost/spirit).... the doors open on their own (again by ghost/spirit).  
3.  Outside the mansion, there's a lot of symbolism, I'm guessing it relates to how the people were killed (a monument made of various street names possibly where the people were killed... fire... knives... a giant candy... even an ocean through the windows in some of the scenes... etc)
4.  As she enters, the people are very zombie like... almost emotionless.... like they're stuck in limbo
6.  Her love interest (the **** dude) seems to be the devil (notice the snake on his eye, similar to the snake in the Garden of Eden).. but she doesn't let him tempt her, instead she tempts him.
7.  In the end, she's all alone on the couch in ecstasy.... as if she helped all the dead people move on to the other side.

You're welcome. :slayney:  I've added to this to the OP. :)

20 minutes ago, jennyj said:

lol i mean it's fun to speculate but still, there is absolutely no real proof in the video that they are dead or zombies

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

plus, they are all wearing black; a symbol of death

honestly, i think Brit's videos are deeper than what we they initially seem. I mean it's not like she's going to come right out and say what it's about; she wants every one to have their own interpretation. it makes her more mysterious and creative. it's the intrigue that makes people continue to watch her today. No body wants somebody boring

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

In the Slumber Party music video, they didn't literally have a corny 'girls just wanna have fun' slumber party, but rather a mature party with the dead (i.e. people in eternal slumber).  :slayney: 

*Mindblown*  Another reason that makes it iconic and epic.

Proof the people are dead:

i love how passionate u are in turning the video into a story and making it believable!

good job...great portrayal 

Guest Nick Jonas
2 hours ago, Demon Salvatore said:

Praise the Lord it didn't turned out to be another video of a pack of cackling hyenas salivating for hot guys!!  :yesplease:

23 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

honestly, i think Brit's videos are deeper than what we they initially seem. I mean it's not like she's going to come right out and say what it's about; she wants every one to have their own interpretation. it makes her more mysterious and creative. it's the intrigue that makes people continue to watch her today. No body wants somebody boring

I totally agree!  Minus the embaressing 'Make Me' video LOL :unbelievableney:

10 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I thought maybe it's just her that's dead. She's his lover and she only visits him when there's a full moon. it looks like he's been waiting for her. lol

Whoa that's another interesting and possibly valid theory!!!  LOVE THIS VIDEO!  :milkney:

Archived