[REMINDER] Britney's Next Performances Will Be on December 2, 3 and 10

Luminous

December 02 - The Jingle Ball Music Festival on the Staples Center in LA (Capacity: 18,118) 

Headliner: Bruno Mars

Other Artists: Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony, Diplo, Alessia Cara, Lukas Graham, Daya, Niall Horan

Staples-Center-Los-Angeles-At-Night-Photo-From-Above.jpg

December 03 - Triple Ho Show on the SAP Center at San Jose (Capacity: 17,496) 

Headliner: Justin Bieber

Other Artists:  Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Meghan Trainor, Hailee Steinfeld, Zara Larsson

2148123-_SAParena.jpg

December 10 - B96 Pepsi Jingle Bash on the Allstate Arena, Rosemont (Capacity: 18,500) 

Headliner: Britney Spears :cinderellaney:

Other Artists: Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony, The Chainsmokers, G-Eazy, OneRepublic, DNCE, Alessia Cara

allstate-arena*1200xx1305-734-148-0.jpg

Get Ready!! :foh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Austin00chase said:

I hope Tinashe makes an appearance at one of them. I don't want Britney lipping to her part if she does SP. They have a perfectly good solo she could lip to.

I think she'll for sure be at the LA show. And maybe even the one on the 3rd. The radio stations tweet the other day made it sound that way at least. 

7 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I hope Tinashe makes an appearance at one of them. I don't want Britney lipping to her part if she does SP. They have a perfectly good solo she could lip to.

Tinashe is such a stan that I honestly think she'd just put a headset on a lip along with her lmao.

She's not the type to try and "outshine" Britney. That's why I love her so much. :unbelievableney:

Archived