(POLL) Best hair colour on Britney

kasavas

Best hair colour on her?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This post left me wondering when she had her eye lift. :idkney:

Most people say June/Early July 2013 because the first time her eyes looked different was at the Smurfs premiere, but I personally think she got them redone in August/September because at iHeartRadio festival they looked even more different. 

XRAY_SN_HQ_PT2__281729.jpg1815075100.jpg

3 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Dirrty Blonde

britney_spears_hairstyle_pictures_4.jpg

d07d95366c6e3efa8841859fca4c5849.jpg

0ed2ed7854f31f14a280498a023e5d1f.jpg

britney_spears_hairstyle_31.jpg

Britney looks beautiful with any color or no hair; she's just a natural beauty. I'm not a big fan of the platinum blonde, but she seems to like being that blonde so I accept it!

britney-spears-500x375.jpg

Why would you post Jamie Lynn and a bad extensions pic? :plzexplain:

I want black hairney to make a comeback, she looks so badass with that tone. Just imagine her right now with black hair and that amazing body she's got again omg. 

BUT, black hair makes people expressions look more noticeable so... that'd be risky af. :idkney:

Brown -a la Onyxney- fits her so well too. 

1 hour ago, Alvy said:

I want black hairney to make a comeback, she looks so badass with that tone. Just imagine her right now with black hair and that amazing body she's got again omg. 

BUT, black hair makes people expressions look more noticeable so... that'd be risky af. :idkney:

Brown -a la Onyxney- fits her so well too. 

Yeah, I think it'd make her look way older now.

Her lips are just... :squintney:

I mean, I don't want to ***** about them but god she mustve gotten very bad surgeons. And Im only talking about some of the pics not on her look. On those pics they look bubbly :staysalty:

Movin on to her hair. I loved her Onyx Hotel televised hair, they are gorge. But I have to admit, 2016ney has very good hair too. :brit:

It depends on her hairstyle. Blonde Britney always looks hot, but gosh, look at how ******* hot she was as brunette in the Onyx Hotel; or how beautiful she is in Womanizer with red hair; or how gorgeous she is with black hair in Toxic, Blackout photoshoot or Gimme More.

She looks great whatever her hair color is.

I love all of them. 

I love this one 

promoshoots-in-the-zone-4.jpg

I Also like the onyx Brown hair, the Black hair. And I loved when she changed to red. I wish she would have made a video with that hair at the time tho. I love GM bc its the only video where she is brunette (without a wig on it, so I dont count toxic or womanizer)

Archived