VIEWS ARE FLOPPING

SlayagPartyneey

Just now, SlayagPartyneey said:

If WB reached like 21M on first week, SP is currently slowing down and seems not to beat that record (tho its projected to have 28M by the end of this week).:mhmsureny:

And about that play list, I found multiple exhellers putting play list with a different song than slumber party(cuz it might count as spam if its one) no sure tho.:weirdmeout:

It refreshes the page, it won't be spam. WB was not a flop in views, if it does the same or 20M it will till be good. The problem is not the video/nor the views

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kirito said:

Someone explain something to me.

Why is the video getting so many views but the song its flopping on the charts?

Also, are the charts more important than Vevo views? Thoughts 

Views are free and fans can watch many times. Songs only can be bought once and cost money.

Radio is huge and so is exposure which obviously won't happen in a weeknight or without help

I know y'all are loving it and I know Britney looks AMAAAAZINNGG, and I know it's her lowest budget, but tbh the video is very outdated and basic, the way Britney and Tinashe interact is very basic conceptually (the two of them just flirting on a sofa), lighting techniques are poor, elements, storyline in general, even the blue outfit is veeeeeery 2012. The video won't break the internet or have many views. :rude2me:

32 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I know y'all are loving it and I know Britney looks AMAAAAZINNGG, and I know it's her lowest budget, but tbh the video is very outdated and basic, the way Britney and Tinashe interact is very basic conceptually (the two of them just flirting on a sofa), lighting techniques are poor, elements, storyline in general, even the blue outfit is veeeeeery 2012. The video won't break the internet or have many views. :rude2me:

She got 450k $ from Bumble for the video, it's not low budget. And I think it actually shows in the video that it's expensive? :weirdmeout:

Did Work ***** break the internet for your standards? Slumber party is on track to outview it. :bopney:

7 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

The video doesn't look expensive at all, and Work ***** didn't break the internet, just for Britney fans. :mhm: 

Of course Work ***** didn't break the internet... I thought you were using figure of speech. No one expected it to break the internet literally and reach 1B views and no expects this from a Britney video in 2016, which is why I asked for your standards. Why does it matter if those things don't happen anyways? :wtfdidusay:

1 hour ago, button said:

Of course Work ***** didn't break the internet... I thought you were using figure of speech. No one expected it to break the internet literally and reach 1B views and no expects this from a Britney video in 2016, which is why I asked for your standards. Why does it matter if those things don't happen anyways? :wtfdidusay:

I totally don't care about Britney breaking the internet, my standards are purely about the visual and artistic side of her videos:rude2me:

Archived