Justin Timberlake is still in love with Britney Spears.

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

You're probably right, egomaniacs are like that :sofedup:

In late 2006 he said:

"I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back, and that's the way I fought back. I used my mind. I came up with a song." 

15 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Oh gosh after the interviewer says Pinky he fully disconnects from the interview like for 30 seconds yet I don't think he still in love with Britney maybe he just remembered the moment and that's all :bgrin:

He looks bizarre. If he really thought about her its creepy he still remembers a nickname he put on her 16 years ago :omg:

19 hours ago, Arya said:

He looks bizarre. If he really thought about her its creepy he still remembers a nickname he put on her 16 years ago :omg:

********* is depressed, bipolar, and ****dhead the fact that his life is shielded by his team and his emotional problems are not news because they remove everything that could hurt his image dosen't change that  he has too many emotional problems and his team have kept the good image against wind and tide otherwise his image would be so different of what he sells and i dont think that he loves Britney, he is an egomaniac and pu$$y pressed with a wounded pride for live. 

3 hours ago, lirebelde said:

********* is depressed, bipolar, and ****dhead the fact that his life is shielded by his team and his emotional problems are not news because they remove everything that could hurt his image dosen't change that  he has too many emotional problems and his team have kept the good image against wind and tide otherwise his image would be so different of what he sells and i dont think that he loves Britney, he is an egomaniac and pu$$y pressed with a wounded pride for live. 

Nooooo, I also dont think he loves her at all for a long time ofc. But sometimes he seems too pressed? Maybe its bc hes an egomaniac and never forgave whatever she did to him :trash:

2 hours ago, Sliver said:

I don't like this pu$$y boy :nyschool: I hope he already stopped calling Britney ***** at every CMAR performance?  

Only bc he isnt on a tour rn, but well see when he tours again :trash:

Just now, The Holy Spearit said:

He is an egomaniac and he may not love her anymore but honestly I think he still cares for her a little bit. God forbid Britney dies, I'm pretty sure Justin will cry and show respect. (He'll lowkey feel guilty too).

I dont think he feels guilty at all. I bet he thought she deserved 2007. I mean, Look at the wga lyrics, plus this: 

timberlakeass.jpg

Plus the video he sang rehab 

Hes :trash:

1 minute ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I'm saying god forbid she dies he'll feel guilty because she's no longer alive. 

Hed milk the situation and leak footages and pics from the time they were together or give an entire interview about her.

Hed probably be pressed bc he wouldnt be able to shade her in awhile as he always does 

On 11/22/2016 at 10:13 AM, December02 said:

So I've wondered... pinky and stinky are what I think they are, right? How was this not a controversy?

Haha I thought that when they first said the names but pinky is cus he got her the pinky ring an I'm pretty sure he was stinky when he busted *** :quirkney:

Archived