Tinashe talking again about Britney and the Slumber Party music video

Denise

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol at the fact that tinashe who is just a feature in the song does more promo than Britney herself. But honestly the way she speaks about Britney makes me like her even more. She's so sweet. And I love the fact that Britney had a say in the video like the shoe thing and the jumps we see at the end 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Do I have to play it to know I watched it? I'm here everyday of course I watched everything till like 5 minutes ago. 

This video was posted 2 hours ago.. and twitter is set on my time zone.. this was the time in my country when the video was posted

1 minute ago, button said:

I think there's a timezone confusion here :squintney:

Yes.. lol... that was the time in my country when the video was posted... lol... I dont get what's the problem

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

but is it not the old video? omg it's so confusing. never mind. 

I wrote talking AGAIN.. it's a new video

5 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

I think she has to dress better if she wants to look more pop starish. She looks talented and nice but that potato sack she is wearing is so weird! Girl go dress more stylishly XD Love her hair though.

:squintney: WTF are u talking about? She has amazing looks, the one she has on is really good, what do u know about fashion? :byebitch:

14 hours ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

:squintney: WTF are u talking about? She has amazing looks, the one she has on is really good, what do u know about fashion? :byebitch:

She has the ugliest top I ever seen. I know about beauty and that is FUGLY. You know Versace and other brands make beautiful quality clothing too... you don't have to be hipster to be "trendy"

Plus that choker is so 1990s and looks ridiculous with that potato sack. I never saw one person that would look good dressed as a potato sack.

She is pretty but she dress very badly. At the AMA's carpet, that dress she was wearing, girl...just no

Archived