Strut it out, strut it out, eyes on me

alexevah

I love the aggressiveness in her voice when she's doing that part, it makes the sweet, a little bit soul-stylized song quite rougher. And I LOVE the background vocals in this part too, when she repeats "eyes on me" but makes it deeper and sexier. And I'm IN LOVE with this song since it came out with the pre-order. Despite everything people would say now, it's a good experiment for me, I played it like 7346364438 times before, and I'm doing it now :giggleney: And please, no need to drag me, i'm sharing it because i just WANT TO SHARE, and i'm not trying to provoke you guys or something. Peace :saycheese: (Below is the screenshot of my Itunes, yes) 

h_1479756235_9405619_4b8a9a8823.png

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sliver said:

huh when? :idkney:

That one youtube show where they play music to musicians or something like that.

Drummer was digging it and said he liked the rhytm and it inspires him to do something similar. Singer was kinda shady cuz he said he loves the computer that made Britney sing.
But at least we know he thought Britney sings good since he couldn't believe she did it on her own! :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

That one youtube show where they play music to musicians or something like that.

Drummer was digging it and said he liked the rhytm and it inspires him to do something similar. Singer was kinda shady cuz he said he loves the computer that made Britney sing.
But at least we know he thought Britney sings good since he couldn't believe she did it on her own! :quirkney:

in yall wanna a single music video they included Britney name too

Archived