Life goes on and the song will rise again

Cappycorn87

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The exhaler who made this thread wasn't being negative at all. He just stated that her not performing at the AMAs was a lost opportunity and 100% of people have to agree with that cause it's the truth. Maybe her and her team already have other plans to promote and perform the song somewhere else, in this case that's great, but the AMAs could have push it in the top 10 of iTunes and help it more ! We'll see what we get

thank you sweetie :kiss:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The exhaler who made this thread wasn't being negative at all. He just stated that her not performing at the AMAs was a lost opportunity and 100% of people have to agree with that cause it's the truth. Maybe her and her team already have other plans to promote and perform the song somewhere else, in this case that's great, but the AMAs could have push it in the top 10 of iTunes and help it more ! We'll see what we get

The song is still doing well and getting views

It's getting spins on radio thought it has not been added yet

Like I said, no loss

Still doing well and will rise again

Fools act like the AMA's is the only chance for success for the song

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Views are starting to slow down significantly.

If they were smart, they'd discount the song tomorrow when the radio deal goes into effect for maximum impact.

Views will go back up

The song is already getting spins on radio and it has not been added yet which is pretty impressive

The song is doing well

i'm not really worried, tbh. :NYcackle:

let's not act like the song could reach #1 or something with an AMAs performance :sofedup:

plus, she has some fests and performances scheduled for next month that will include, for sure, Slumber Party performances so... :verycool:

we will just have to wait and see :gloss:

I mean, show business is complicated, of course she was offered to perform at the AMA. Who doesn't want her to promote? Maybe it's just not worth it to compete a spot with other celebs or negotiate some budget, set up. Not to mention she had shows 2 days in a row in Vegas, which means she has no time to do stage rehearsal, she also has to share rehearsing time of the same stage with other artists. And they have to wrap it up early in the afternoon to welcome guests. 

Archived