Better chemistry: Britney + Tinashe vs Britney vs Iggy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't call what Britney and Iggy had chemistry, with Tinashe it's obvious that she wants to rip and tear all of Britney's clothes off and dive into her treasures and actually the same goes for Britney, there is an obvious ****** chemistry and if it's true that Britney is over men... I ship them tbh. :giggleney:

Pfft! Britney and Iggy that was like some random little girls 80s inspired theme party... I am Australian and I am ashamed of what Iggy did to Britney (given that it is obvious Iggy had creative control over the entire PG mess) :embarrassney:

well, i don't think britney likes iggy in the first place and clearly she doesn't listen to rap songs. even when they were performing together or standing next to each other at the red carpet they looked like strangers who didn't know each other. tinashe on the other hand is a huge fan of brit and she looks so humble.. so.. 2 sweet and humble girls. i will support if in fact they are together in real life. lol.

I know Exhale praises Tinashe (I'm sure that if Tinashe was Britney's hater,Exhell would tear her down:truthtea:) but my opinion is that Tinashe lacks the Xfactor.Britney vanished her tbh.She looks like a random Britney's dancer.Iggy's song was **** so I can't compare.Maybe with a better song things would be better,their BBMA performance was on fire.

My fave collab is Madonna.Legendary queens.

tbh, yes the song Slumber Party is better than Pretty Girls. But Britney and Iggy did have chemistry tho. Britney was all fun and giggles on set and their BBMA performace was FIRE. The only reason people on exhale dislike Iggy is because of the backlash of Iggy's personality in the media and the shitty song. 

Archived