Tinashe and G-Eazy talking about Britney

Artsy Fartsy

7 minutes ago, Arya said:

I think he really wanted to get into her pants, but doesnt him have a gf? But its cool he did that bc I saw a lot of his fans hating him for making a song with her. It shows he doesnt Care.

He had a gf, and they broke up sometime after iheart, she shaded Britney on twitter kinda. tweeting that america was having it's 07 Britney meltdown. Then the night he was in vegas for Britney's show she tweeted about the JT special on netflix, and how good it was.  the reason for that break up was I believe he cheated with his ex gf who he had been on and off with since high school. So I don't think it was Britney related, she was just being petty. But yea, I love that he says it, because he has a lot of hateful fans.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ohoney said:

See *******? And most of y'all were bashing G-Eazy :byebitch:

He has been super sweet about her and with her all along so I'm glad ppl here are realising it!

2 hours ago, Arya said:

I think he really wanted to get into her pants, but doesnt him have a gf? But its cool he did that bc I saw a lot of his fans hating him for making a song with her. It shows he doesnt Care.

2 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

He had a gf, and they broke up sometime after iheart, she shaded Britney on twitter kinda. tweeting that america was having it's 07 Britney meltdown. Then the night he was in vegas for Britney's show she tweeted about the JT special on netflix, and how good it was.  the reason for that break up was I believe he cheated with his ex gf who he had been on and off with since high school. So I don't think it was Britney related, she was just being petty. But yea, I love that he says it, because he has a lot of hateful fans.

@Oh My Stars filling the rest of exhale in the story I see :giggleney:

But Yeah, Britney wasnt the reason they broke up but his gf was obviously super jealous of seeing their chemistry on stage and they really seem to like each other, otherwise Brit wouldn't have invited him to all those shows in the first place. She's really comfortable with him.

BUT Young Hollywood did another interview with him! I love how he uses the term "Its HER!!!!" :kisses:

2 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

How old is she? 12? Lol If Britney was dating him id be suprised bc she doesnt seem to care about him at all lol maybe she is petty bc brit Grabbed his c*ck at the vmas :ricackle: anyway, he hold her hands on the red carpet and seemed so into her that i was suprised when i saw that his gf was there at the vmas with him lol thanks for clearing that out to me tho 

39 minutes ago, Wombat said:

He has been super sweet about her and with her all along so I'm glad ppl here are realising it!

@Oh My Stars filling the rest of exhale in the story I see :giggleney:

But Yeah, Britney wasnt the reason they broke up but his gf was obviously super jealous of seeing their chemistry on stage and they really seem to like each other, otherwise Brit wouldn't have invited him to all those shows in the first place. She's really comfortable with him.

BUT Young Hollywood did another interview with him! I love how he uses the term "Its HER!!!!" :kisses:

What brits doing lol she should give him a chance. I bet hed play games with the boys and the boys would think their mom was cool bc she was dating G-Eazy lol 

Archived