Tinashe and G-Eazy talking about Britney

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, joe sp said:

I wonder if he´s mad about that :quirkney:

He probably thought "why this girl is all over her the entire vídeo and all i got was 2 seconds alone on a tv :quirkney:

8 hours ago, brendajoanne said:

Both of them are two of the most humble, sweetest people and are always saying good things about Brit, I'm so glad she gave them the opportunity to work with her bc they deserve it. :wontcry:

When will igloo australia?? :mj:

ikr? :shadelaugh:

8 hours ago, Arya said:

When G-eazy Said he loved SP video Tinashe should have Said "too bad i cant say the same about MM tho" :uknowit::shadelaugh:

:uknowit::uknowit::uknowit:

6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Aww he's sad she friendzoned him LOL

LMAO i got that feeling too :orangu:

9 hours ago, joe sp said:

I wonder if he´s mad about that :quirkney:

i would be. MM was built up so much. from his perspective, it was gonna be a bomb of a video, but larry 'did not work' happened and things got screwed up. it's like almost reaching climax but not really. then you see tinashe being successful with the video and the next video getting so much acclaim. it takes a lot of breeding and gentlemanliness to do that. props to eazy

1 hour ago, itsjames said:

i would be. MM was built up so much. from his perspective, it was gonna be a bomb of a video, but larry 'did not work' happened and things got screwed up. it's like almost reaching climax but not really. then you see tinashe being successful with the video and the next video getting so much acclaim. it takes a lot of breeding and gentlemanliness to do that. props to eazy

11 hours ago, brendajoanne said:

Both of them are two of the most humble, sweetest people and are always saying good things about Brit, I'm so glad she gave them the opportunity to work with her bc they deserve it. :wontcry:

When will igloo australia?? :mj:

10 hours ago, Electro World said:

Aww such cute flawless stans!! You know what this means :quirkney::

:FOH:

They both deserve the collabs so much! They are both the most humble, sweetest britney fans in the business!

And I truly think he must be hurting inside for the MM fiasco! @itsjames said it perfectly! The song would have been a huge hit if it was published. He deserved more tbh! He has been talking and acting so sweetly towards Brit and using the Brit lyrics for MM&I so many times that I truly think there was something more than just respect there. IHeart kinda looked that way.

I'm hoping that they both perform with her at Jingle Ball where he has his own gig!!! Maybe 3 2.0 is possible :feelingmyself:

13 hours ago, Wombat said:

They both deserve the collabs so much! They are both the most humble, sweetest britney fans in the business!

And I truly think he must be hurting inside for the MM fiasco! @itsjames said it perfectly! The song would have been a huge hit if it was published. He deserved more tbh! He has been talking and acting so sweetly towards Brit and using the Brit lyrics for MM&I so many times that I truly think there was something more than just respect there. IHeart kinda looked that way.

I'm hoping that they both perform with her at Jingle Ball where he has his own gig!!! Maybe 3 2.0 is possible :feelingmyself:

He has been using the version wirh her when he performs that song? :wowow:

49 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

He still uses the BEBE version but he uses the line "britney spears right beside of me" he's been doing it since the VMAs

I think he really wanted to get into her pants, but doesnt him have a gf? But its cool he did that bc I saw a lot of his fans hating him for making a song with her. It shows he doesnt Care.

Archived