it's kinda shady but I died tbh

alexevah

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not funny.

And reallly? I did the same with Private Show and I got downvoted and bashed, and now you do one with Xtina and everybody laughs I can't with the lack of personality of those people who downvoted my post about Private Show and upvoted this one

That only shows the ******* double standard that y'all have and due to that double standard is why the world and society is so ****** up

Y'all should some personality tbh :saycheese:

50 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

This is not funny.

And reallly? I did the same with Private Show and I got downvoted and bashed, and now you do one with Xtina and everybody laughs I can't with the lack of personality of those people who downvoted my post about Private Show and upvoted this one

That only shows the ******* double standard that y'all have and due to that double standard is why the world and society is so ****** up

Y'all should some personality tbh :saycheese:

That sucks, I've seen other people make PS jokes and not get downvoted. I mean when she sucks the helium on that show and they play PS is so accurate :orangu: 

Archived