What I did to promote Slumber Party video at uni today

Lou M. Taylor

So you know they have this room with about 20 computers any student is free to use, idk how it's called. I came early when the lady had just opened it for use and while she was doing back and forths, I opened a Slumber Party tab in each one of the computers.

It will now be stuck in the youtube homepage suggestions. :giggleney:

The room is usually visited by 50 students a day. I know it because they write their names in a register before using one of the computers.

So what did you do? :awyeah:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

A true stan :nyschool:

I also made one girl who isn't really fond of Britney listen to Slumber party and she said she loved it (she was studying and she gave me a thumbs up from far away).

I kinda guessed she would love it because she was listening to Maroon 5's Don't wanna know. Plus Slumber Party is much better. :awyeah:

I've made a post about this before, but...

I work at the Uni in my city and there is a music channel where you download and select music videos to play...

Nobody really uses the app and they have nearly all Britney's videos, so I constantly play them in a loop all day. I like watching the GP watching her videos to see their reactions and listen in to their conversations to hear what they say.

I'm just waiting for them to add Slumber Party to the list... :myjam:

Just now, button said:

Oh right, your week ends are Sat and Sunday.

We also have a name for it, I just didn't know what it was called in English. :giggleney:

Wait, I thought weekends were the same for most people around the world? Where are you from :lostney:

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

I work at the Uni in my city and there is a music channel where you download and select music videos to play...

Nobody really uses the app and they have nearly all Britney's videos, so I constantly play them in a loop all day. I like watching the GP watching her videos to see their reactions and listen in to their conversations to hear what they say.

Omg that is soooooooooo cool!!!!! Wish we had that her.

3 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Oh that's great. If they're late on adding SP, get some payola ready for the queen, ok? :gloss:

So many flawless fans! Love!

I've been promoting all day everyday on Facebook/Instagram and the reception has been really great! Also, last night my friends and I got a head start on our holiday baking and the Slumber Party remix of course get mixed into the Christmas playlist :saycheese: so I could start up a convo about how flawless the song and video is!

10 minutes ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

So many flawless fans! Love!

I've been promoting all day everyday on Facebook/Instagram and the reception has been really great! Also, last night my friends and I got a head start on our holiday baking and the Slumber Party remix of course get mixed into the Christmas playlist :saycheese: so I could start up a convo about how flawless the song and video is!

Loving all the promo :surprisedney:

Archived