Bianca Del Rio dissed Britney?

Soni

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, slave4you said:

Bianca shades her a lot. This tweet was right after Brit opening BBMA. And then of course he posts a pic with her. ***** bye. 

He even posted 2 pics on his insta!! Talk about obsession..:rude2me:

9 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I like him but I kinda see why non britney fans thought he did poorly on the show lol, I was rooting for him tho

Ikr..I see a lot of hate towards him with britney fans too tho :britdrown:

I was really surprised that he was casted tho..he is dressing like a girl, which is what drag queens do..but I don't see him as being one :britstare: he only knows how to do Britney..which is not..what..being a drag queen is about :pieceofwhat:

Never heard of this lady before.

But my take from the IG... Some people have this anti thing with Britney; they do not get why she's famous, idolized and able to remain big until now.

My simple answer. She has that aura that differentiate her from other pop stars. Same reason why Michael Jackson, Janet, Madonna to name a few are outstanding compare to the rest of the pop peers. And to see Britney rose to stardom, fell from grace then fought back to be where she is right now. Sorry, I doubt other pop stars can survive what she went through. That alone makes her special. And I like that Britney is humble and also real.

So to me, no doubt she's the heir of pop royalty.

Archived