I have a good feeling that this is the third single......

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Goldsounz said it willΒ most likely going to be Just Luv Me

Yeah RCA seems to really want JLM, I personally would rather have If I'm Dancing or LMD as the 3rd single and JLM as the 4th!Β 

Β 

I can't with people saying CYM should be a single I don't get the obsession with that song and it would flop so bad unless it was remixed and a feature was added and I don't want anymore features! This is going to sound bad, but there's not very many good single choices on Glory even though it's an amazing album.....you can tell the focus was more on just making a great album rather than trying to just get some hits which is awesome!Β 

Love Me Down definitely should be a single, but the best time to release it would be late spring / early summer. So I say make it single #4 (if we get one, hopefully). Single #3 should either be Do You Wanna Come Over? or the RCA pick Just Luv Me.

And I don't mean to shatter ya'll your dreams but Change Your Mind as a single is never going to happen.

If we consider the possible single release timing, my picks would be Change Your Mind for Spring releaseΒ and Better for Summer release. i think CYM is a perfect tempo for Spring and interesting enough to be unique while still being GP friendly. Better would smash in the Summer and while a little more generic sounding, the GP would eat it up (remember Bieber's Sorry?).Β 

I also still think DYWTCO would do great too. It's got the signature Britney playful innuendos, the chorus isΒ anthemic and catchy AF like I Wanna Go, and it's obvious that Britney loves the song so she'd push to support it.

Archived