Jump to content

8,084,508 views!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm high as ****, its 4 am, my friends are waiting for me at the club (some clubs here close 11 am, someplaces its not normal i heard anyway) AND I can't ******* stop watching Slumber Party! omg I'm seriously addicted....

Where do you live? Clubs here (Western Canada) close at 3am or (4am on special days). I couldn't possibly part till 11am...

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Where do you live? Clubs here (Western Canada) close at 3am or (4am on special days). I couldn't possibly part till 11am...

Turkey.(I'm iranian) lol it's so out of character I know. But these clubs are open against the rules(pay the poilice, actually or the owners themselves are influential) There only  2-3 in Istanbul that are open. that late. 2 of them are till 9 and one only till 11. and of course they are for drugs, but me and my friends only smoke weed. 

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Turkey.(I'm iranian) lol it's so out of character I know. But these clubs are open against the rules(pay the poilice, actually or the owners themselves are influential) There only  2-3 in Istanbul that are open. that late. 2 of them are till 9 and one only till 11. and of course they are for drugs, but me and my friends only smoke weed. 

lol you talk about it so candidly...

Omg I can only smoke weed at home, with close friends. I could never do it publicly. I get like:

a_high_bear_o_1128001.jpg

I went out with a group of people once and they started doing MDNA (I'm like, isn't that a Madonna album?). That did not end well.

Don't do drugs kids.

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

lol you talk about it so candidly...

Omg I can only smoke weed at home, with close friends. I could never do it publicly. I get like:

a_high_bear_o_1128001.jpg

I went out with a group of people once and they started doing MDNA (I'm like, isn't that a Madonna album?). That did not end well.

Don't do drugs kids.

Yeah people do MDMA and stuff there. I did before once or twice but isn't my thing I only like weed it makes me think, relaxes me overall makes me happier than any other drug/or alcohol does. Oh because it's not that big of a deal here lol 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...