Janet Jackson Is Britney Main Influence...

OCBoy1985

On 7/1/2020 at 5:02 PM, Roxxy said:

You have been warned.

Don't be rude to your fellow Exhalers. Why are you always like this? Do you not have anything else to do than to bump old Madonna threads and attack people for their posts from years ago?

Well, @Roxxy i understand it. I really HATE when people say things like "Oh Madge used Britney" "oh she sucked the lifeforce out of Britney when she french kissed her" "she is desperate" "the only thing Brit and Madge have in common is both being white and blonde". I think its stupid silliness bc Britney clearly loves Madonna and Brit is clearly influenced by Madge just as much as she is by Janet yet some ppl claim otherwise. When i blast ppl like that is bc i strongly disagree and i cant stand it. Thats why i was upset.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Well, @Roxxy i understand it. I really HATE when people say things like "Oh Madge used Britney" "oh she sucked the lifeforce out of Britney when she french kissed her" "she is desperate" "the only thing Brit and Madge have in common is both being white and blonde". I think its stupid silliness bc Britney clearly loves Madonna and Brit is clearly influenced by Madge just as much as she is by Janet yet some ppl claim otherwise. When i blast ppl like that is bc i strongly disagree and i cant stand it.

You have been reported again by another Exhaler so please stop harrassing people. I don't care about your feelings towards Madonna. Just be respectful to your fellow Exhalers.

I read a lot of slander towards the Britney album on a regular but i'm not rude to them the way you do with your fellow Exhalers. It would do you a lot of good to stop being a pressed Madonna fan. You don't even contribute to other threads. All you do is attack people for posts from years ago. That's literally all you do in this forum. :imacat:

4 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I think bc they are just pressed 😊

Everyone is allowed to express their feelings and opinions as long as they remain respectful. You however, all you do is attack people. Literally. You seem more pressed than them. :imacat:

7 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Im not pressed i want to point the right out of their silliness lol

There's literally a lot of threads on Exhale and you can play with your fellow Exhalers but instead you're digging up old Madonna threads and attacking every reply.

How is that not 'pressed' ? Anyone with half a brain would see it. You're clearly pressed. :imacat:

Archived