Janet Jackson Is Britney Main Influence...

OCBoy1985

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

@puppylo16 @zxcvb @OCBoy1985@Daveh422 @Da Bubblah @RafaelSpears @ThisMeowBiteback @vzlafan @jordeezyyall have to stop spreading ur pathetic lies. Britney was actually influenced by Madge and she loves and idolizes M as well. 

Watch this:

Also i'd add Britney's Oops cover was inspired by M's Time Stood Still single cover

https://xn--80aaenb3bcndxae6r.xn--p1ai/uploads/images/m/a/d/madonna_time_stood_still.jpg

EYH11_ZXkAAnlk0-600x600.jpg

Then...

I'd add that the Breathe On Me performance at the Onyx Hotel was clearly influenced by M's like a virgin performance at the blonde ambition tour, Blackout photoshoot influenced by Like A Prayer photoshoot. Circus era literally screams Madge. 

And so on....

Ugh now STOP SIGH

Girl don’t tag me when you don’t know who’s your idol biggest inspiration

She has spoken highly of both, but when it comes to her performance style you see who inspired her most! 

in this video she said she wanted to be Janet, that’s why you see the influence in her style of performing. I know she like madge to but it’s no comparison who inspired her more 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Girl don’t tag me when you don’t know who’s your idol biggest inspiration

She has spoken highly of both, but when it comes to her performance style you see who inspired her most! 

in this video she said she wanted to be Janet, that’s why you see the influence in her style of performing. I know she like madge to but it’s no comparison who inspired her more 

Yes, i agree that she is more influenced by Janet as she was literally created as the white Janet. But to claim Britney was not influenced by M its just to justify the fact that you dont like M.

3 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

@puppylo16 @zxcvb @OCBoy1985@Daveh422 @Da Bubblah @RafaelSpears @ThisMeowBiteback @vzlafan @jordeezyyall have to stop spreading ur pathetic lies. Britney was actually influenced by Madge and she loves and idolizes M as well. 

Watch this:

Also i'd add Britney's Oops cover was inspired by M's Time Stood Still single cover

https://xn--80aaenb3bcndxae6r.xn--p1ai/uploads/images/m/a/d/madonna_time_stood_still.jpg

EYH11_ZXkAAnlk0-600x600.jpg

Then...

I'd add that the Breathe On Me performance at the Onyx Hotel was clearly influenced by M's like a virgin performance at the blonde ambition tour, Blackout photoshoot influenced by Like A Prayer photoshoot. Circus era literally screams Madge. 

And so on....

Ugh now STOP SIGH

The level of harassment is not normal, you need therapy 

@Jordan Miller this kind of comments are just unpleasant

14 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

When I said that ? 

I actually love madge

Ohh, yes and you and many others stay dragging madge saying STUPID THINGS like "omg, she used Britney" "Britney hates madge" "Brit was never influenced by Madge" "she sucked the life out of her" "she drains the lifeforce from her" "she used abd uses other artists to stay relevant" "she used Britney" "she is fake" "she is Talentless" "she is an old attention grabbing ..... who has no talent and needs to rerire" "M's impact doesnt matter, she didnt influence anyone" "she is desperate fro attention" "she is just controversy, shock value, trend hopping" "she french kissed Brit bc she is so desperate and uses any relevant person" etc.

All i can say is that these are STUPID PATHETIC SILLINESS. AND YOU HAVE TO STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!

NOW FOR THE LAST TIME... Britney LOVES and IDOLIZES Madge and she IS influenced by M and YALL WILL DEAL!!!!!!! :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

SIGH I SAID WHAT THE HELL I SAID AND NOW STOP!!!!!

6 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Ohh, yes and you and many others stay dragging madge saying STUPID THINGS like "omg, she used Britney" "Britney hates madge" "Brit was never influenced by Madge" "she sucked the life out of her" "she drains the lifeforce from her" "she used abd uses other artists to stay relevant" "she used Britney" "she is fake" "she is Talentless" "she is an old attention grabbing ..... who has no talent and needs to rerire" "M's impact doesnt matter, she didnt influence anyone" "she is desperate fro attention" "she is just controversy, shock value, trend hopping" "she french kissed Brit bc she is so desperate and uses any relevant person" etc.

All i can say is that these are STUPID PATHETIC SILLINESS. AND YOU HAVE TO STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!

NOW FOR THE LAST TIME... Britney LOVES and IDOLIZES Madge and she IS influenced by M and YALL WILL DEAL!!!!!!! :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

SIGH I SAID WHAT THE HELL I SAID AND NOW STOP!!!!!

Show me when I said anything like that? I state my opinions about her like I do everyone else including Britney! You definitely reaching at this point & it’s kind of creepy. :zoomzoom:

2 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

SIGH

I SAID WHAT THE HELL I SAID AND YOU WILL DEAL AND SHUT UP!

You have been warned.

Don't be rude to your fellow Exhalers. Why are you always like this? Do you not have anything else to do than to bump old Madonna threads and attack people for their posts from years ago?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived