People that are saying Britney is too **** because she is older and a mom

wut

.. can jump off a cliff:saycheese: Finally Britney releases an amazing music video where everything is on point and she looks like her oldself, but people still trying to rip her apart:sickofu: In her prime she was too young to be **** and now she is too old :orangu: One comment that especially annoyed me was " Time to grow up, Britney. Spend time with your kids instead of polluting the minds of other people's. ". Can someone redirect him to her instagram where she posts like pics of her sons everyday?:saycheese: 

She's misses shes too young now shes too old

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if beyonce did the same or sexier video, those people would be saying ''oh she is hot! she is great!'' but when its britney, she needs to tone down cuz she is 34 yo :sofedup:

ageism started with madonna. now they attack brinni. and most of those people are middle aged  fat women. i check their profiles when i see a hate comment. :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

People are so quick to judge and hate, poor them. I guess they have nothing better to do :hahaha:

still waiting for your shirtless pix on insta :mybodyisready:

8 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

if beyonce did the same or sexier video, those people would be saying ''oh she is hot! she is great!'' but when its britney, she needs to tone down cuz she is 34 yo :sofedup:

ageism started with madonna. now they attack brinni. and most of those people are middle aged  fat women. i check their profiles when i see a hate comment. :quirkney:

still waiting for your shirtless pix on insta :mybodyisready:

THIS X100:sofedup: It's the same with JLO. If she does a **** music video it's like "wow, I can't believe how young and **** she looks at 47 with kids"

35 minutes ago, A.D. said:

While I like Bey's music, let's not bring her up while we're still enjoying Slayage Party's impact :FOH:

She is the most groundbreaking dancer of our generation. No other female in the game has topped her exorcism rituals :forkit:

Resultado de imagem para beyonce 7/11 gifImagem relacionadaResultado de imagem para beyonce 7/11 gif

Oh **** I opened a can of worms. I meant that quote as a compliment  :FOH:

Sadly ageism and sexism exists in the entertainment industry which sucks. It's why media (And insecure women) are always quick to attack mothers like Britney that are ****** and its also the same reason why Hollywood likes casting love interests, for older male actors, that are 15 to 20 years younger than them.  

Archived