Tinashe dancing in public to Womanizer (July 2011) - IN A TUNNEL TRAFFIC

Lou M. Taylor

what a flawless stan... i think she might be one of the truest of the celebrities stans! i used to think Selena gomez, but i saw one interview where she shaded her a little bit - it was from the when the sun goes down era, which featured whiplash, written by britney. i forget exactly what she said but i was like ????  miley always seemed to like britney, but i also think a lot of that was played up for business by larry. i think lucy hale from pretty little liars seems like a legit stan too, and i forget why people say she's a stan, but chloe grace moretz is coming to mind?

side note - bless her for making the most of a bad situation because i would be FREAKING OUT stuck in traffic like that in the tunnel. traffic sucks in general, and i'm not claustrophobic or anything, but being stuck like that IN THE TUNNEL would really really freak me out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

what a flawless stan... i think she might be one of the truest of the celebrities stans! i used to think Selena gomez, but i saw one interview where she shaded her a little bit - it was from the when the sun goes down era, which featured whiplash, written by britney. i forget exactly what she said but i was like ????  miley always seemed to like britney, but i also think a lot of that was played up for business by larry. i think lucy hale from pretty little liars seems like a legit stan too, and i forget why people say she's a stan, but chloe grace moretz is coming to mind?

side note - bless her for making the most of a bad situation because i would be FREAKING OUT stuck in traffic like that in the tunnel. traffic sucks in general, and i'm not claustrophobic or anything, but being stuck like that IN THE TUNNEL would really really freak me out

Selena... Miley... :grimace:

Thank god we have Tinashe, a true talented performer who was influenced by Britney and respects her. Not those fake *****. Tinashe really deserved to be on Slumber Party. I'm so happy for her. :yesplease:

I remember this video. I also remember Britney retweeting it, too. :tiffanynod:

I really hope they get to perform together at the festivals. I know Tinashe isn't slated for them, but maybe a little surprise appearance specifically for SP? I mean, it's not like they didn't jam Eazy down our throats for MM. This isn't a diss on him, ftr, but they did.

Archived