This Video Is Severely Underrated!

OCBoy1985

The first thing is that not that much people is here for the song n it makes it less valuable. 

I like the video, the dance part in black leather has been like my favorite dance scene to date. SP floor choreo ties with it now. 

She looked flawless in that dance scene n it was the last good choreo weve got. SP's floor choreo is epic but the rest is just meh.

To be honest i dont like the fight part, its boring. And the fact that they used a body double for this part n for the painting the tvs makes the video not releatable for me bcuz i know its not Britney. Other than those i like the video n the way Jonas captured her as possible as she let him to :mhm: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/19/2016 at 11:20 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

I actually hate this video tbh, she looks miserable in parts of it, it has nothing to do with the song, the eye thing is creepy, and the obvious double for the paint scene. The best parts are the fight (which again makes no sense with the song) and the dancing at the end! 

I agree, it seemed like she didn't want to be there. The body doubles for the fight scene and paint scene turned me off as well. Not to mention there's a different cut literally every second. I love the concept but it was executed horribly imo :weirdmeout:

You should separate how she was, back in 2011, with the video itself... isn't fair otherwise 'cause we all now, that she is WAY better now in 2016. The video is AMAZING, and very very innovative and original, i mean, i wouldn't imagine any of these things like, the painting, the dancers without eyes dancing under her dress, the amount of cameras and tvs, the fighthing with herself... the all hidden meanings, is simply just amazing... one of my favourites along the song. Of course her dance moves and she herself weren't the best compared with these days, but the music video is a masterpiece. The whole fight scene and the soundtrack or dubstep is fantastic!. :nyschool:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I love Tinashe's voice but I share the exact same opinion as you. Also, I can't at her stupid fans saying "my girl needed to hold back cause Knee can't keep up". No *****, she was simply treated as a feature because she's not even a third of the star Britney is despite her talent :beysip:

Those little ungrateful *******! They should be thankful that someone as big as Britney is trying to put her on because lbr ... she's been around for how long and her career has yet to take off?

Tbh I'm shocked to hear that she has fans ngl! :chershade:

4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I agree, it seemed like she didn't want to be there. The body doubles for the fight scene and paint scene turned me off as well. Not to mention there's a different cut literally every second. I love the concept but it was executed horribly imo :weirdmeout:

I don't think she got along with the director tbh, it seemed like she wasn't entirely thrilled with the concept which is why she looks like she didn't want to be there and there were rumors she hated the paint scene and that's why a double was used.....which if that's the case the director should have just cut the scene! 

53 minutes ago, A.D. said:

She's such a talented girl. Aquarius and Nightride were raved by critics but the one thing that's missing from her is a proper brand. She has her own identity but she's sorta labelled as just another R&B girl because her image doesn't always match her swag and alternative style :forkit:

Her fanbase are typical hipsters. They think they're the **** because she's an indie artist overlooked by mainstream audiences but forget that's the kind of demographic she's trying to reach :quirkney:

Sounds like a bunch of idiots to me LOL

She's not even indie she's signed to RCA, which is a MAJOR label but you know that LOL 

22 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't think she got along with the director tbh, it seemed like she wasn't entirely thrilled with the concept which is why she looks like she didn't want to be there and there were rumors she hated the paint scene and that's why a double was used.....which if that's the case the director should have just cut the scene! 

The paint scene is one of the best things about the video!

9 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I can't stand hipsters overall. There are plenty of indie artists that stand out to me but they sadly gain a smaller fanbase that are like evil martians and see themselves as owners of these less popular acts :gloria:

I feel like you might dislike Tinashe. Hopefully she becomes the female Frank Ocean in the sense that even though there are barely any chart topping singles on his catalogue, his albums sell a lot and are critically raved. She's already got the amazing reviews :BBMAney:

That's what I wish for Britney tbh!

It's not that I don't like her I just don't know what she's done to work with Britney and tbh I have a feeling RCA askedBritney to work with her to get her noticed.

I just don't care for it. I never watch it.

-The product placement is so shameless and tacky

-The body doubles are obvious

-The constant jump cuts leave me disoriented. There's times when there are literally 6-7 different cuts all happening within 1 second. Nauseating,tbh

-Britney just does not look that into it. Wanna know how I know? Because I've seen the SP music video. She looks absent like she did for a lot of the FF era,like she's going through the motions and being forced to things.

Don't get me wrong. The concept is great,but was it executed with style and passion? No.:kesha:

Archived