This Video Is Severely Underrated!

OCBoy1985

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RussianFan said:

yep

very weird in a good way

I love all the hidden meanings behind it!

She really SLAYED and I would love to see her do that now!

Brian did a great job with the choreography too considering...would love to see him back with Britney!

6 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

i will never understand why they felt the need to hire a dude with a blonde wig to play her double in the fight scene. 

I seen on YouTube someone said the samething!

giphy.gif

it's an amazing video as well and lemme tell y'all something! And I don't give a **** cause I'm gonna sayin' my piece wether y'all like it or not! :bichpls: I think it's a disgrace in this fanbase to celebrate britney but on the other hand bashing her!:nyschool:

Bookmark me some of y'all are so bipolar!:byebitch:

In a few months or so you guys will bring the SP Party video down. Cause there will be a new video of britney come out someday that y'all celebrate and then again u will bring her previous work down!

Enough is enough! Learn somethin' from other fanbases! :tiffdrink:

9 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

giphy.gif

it's an amazing video as well and lemme tell y'all something! And I don't give a **** cause I'm gonna sayin' my piece wether y'all like it or not! :bichpls: I think it's a disgrace in this fanbase to celebrate britney but on the other hand bashing her!:nyschool:

Bookmark me some of y'all are so bipolar!:byebitch:

In a few months or so you guys will bring the SP Party video down. Cause there will be a new video of britney come out someday that y'all celebrate and then again u will bring her previous work down!

Enough is enough! Learn somethin' from other fanbases! :tiffdrink:

HIAM is one of my favorite songs and video, mostly because of the events following its release. It always take me back to a really good time in my life. 

7 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I think it's an amazing video without the product placement, probably the best of the FF era. 

My ranking this decade:

slumber party

wb

hold it against me

till the world ends

i wanna go

scream n shout

ooh la la

make me 

perfume

criminal (ugh Jason ruins it) 

Im so naive I thought plenty of fish thing is a hidden message/meaning or something. Then I read about it here. 

i think its one of the best pop music videos ever made tbh. Jonas Akerlund captured the artistry of Britney's life and legacy and he really did a masterpiece with it. The two britneys fighting each other, the old music videos of what she once was surrounding the current britney in that amazing gown. At the end she splashes ink over all her past and come back up stronger than ever. It's simply a masterpiece.

11 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

i think its one of the best pop music videos ever made tbh. Jonas Akerlund captured the artistry of Britney's life and legacy and he really did a masterpiece with it. The two britneys fighting each other, the old music videos of what she once was surrounding the current britney in that amazing gown. At the end she splashes ink over all her past and come back up stronger than ever. It's simply a masterpiece.

:gobaby::gobaby::gobaby::gobaby:

7 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

i will never understand why they felt the need to hire a dude with a blonde wig to play her double in the fight scene. 

So weird, you can even see the man's hairy legs in some shots :weirdmeout:

It would have been so easy to find a female who could do it, there was literally no reason they had to use a guy, it's honestly embarrassing :rude2me:

14 minutes ago, ctrclub said:

I just noticed this: 

Screenshot_21.png 

Why is her smile so big? Is it the body double?

it's her, just edited on purpose. 

Anyways, I like how weird and dark the video is but at the same time, I hate it. She seems miserable in it and considering she probably didn't even want to do the FF era, it makes sense. She just looks so sad and unhappy and it doesn't feel like her. It feels like a shell of her. I'm so glad she's in a better place now and happy again.

Archived