WB vs SP MV edition

BritneyFbTb

Work work or slumber partayyyyy  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BritneyFbTb said:

both are the best shes released this decade which one is your fav? 

I can't choose. they're both amazing :verycool:

Work ***** has great looks and a very good set where they shot the video. The song is iconic and empowering 

SP has amazing dancing and she's serving more of the attitude that work ***** needed

Both vids are fab! :brityes:

That was a tough one. I watched them both again. 

While I like both for their stunning visuals, Work ***** features too much BDSM sometimes, but the choreography shines through and is far more complicated and iconic than the hand tapping of Slumber Party.

I am not a fan of the Slumber Party song although it has grown on me thanks to the MV. I prefer Work *****, despite some of the redundant lyrics. 

Overall, Work ***** feels more like a Britney video. Slumber Party fails to deliver in the dance sections, which is still one of the biggest areas of weakness for Britney post-comeback. Work ***** hinted at possible slayage to come. I'm actually disappointed that the dancing got watered down since then.  To me, Britney is still an entertainer/dancer. She still needs to get her dancing back up to snuff. 

Archived