Slumber Party male interest appreciation thread

ALiteBeat82

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I mean I wouldn't say no to him in any of those pictures lol but the one in the middle is just perfect :feelingmyself:

I can't believe he is persian though. lol I was shocked when I read his name when someone mentioned it here.

5 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

omg he's iranian? i suddenly feel much closer to my queen :bey:

haha yeah I was so shocked when I found out! lol I can't believe how close he got to her...so lucky. Go comment something for him, all iranian Britney fans did. 

I don't see any flaws in him in current or old photos.

He wasn't too thin either. Too thin means you're close to being anorexic. 
Also the people saying he hasn't served face... I am truly worried to think what you think serving is then.

His body seems to have been in great shape most of the time as well, so there is really no need for criticism. 
No one on exhale looks half as good as him, so lets not. 

10 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

he does look iranian in his pics imo. not so much in the vid but that's due to lighting and colors.

yeah. I knew he has middle eastern roots when I watched the video but I couldn't let myself go there it was too unlikely lol then I saw his name. 

9 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I don't see any flaws in him in current or old photos.

He wasn't too thin either. Too thin means you're close to being anorexic. 
Also the people saying he hasn't served face... I am truly worried to think what you think serving is then.

His body seems to have been in great shape most of the time as well, so there is really no need for criticism. 
No one on exhale looks half as good as him, so lets not. 

I meant comparison. I was admiring his determination. Because he changed so much! I actually felt inspired by that. 

15 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

yeah. I knew he has middle eastern roots when I watched the video but I couldn't let myself go there it was too unlikely lol then I saw his name. 

I meant comparison. I was admiring his determination. Because he changed so much! I actually felt inspired by that. 

Oh ok its just that you said he 'didn't look good at all' due to being thinner in the older photos
which I found odd, coz he looks hot in all his photos to be fair

5 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Oh ok its just that you said he 'didn't look good at all' due to being thinner in the older photos
which I found odd, coz he looks hot in all his photos to be fair

I was actually defending him saying the op picked out the wrong photos. But of not good, I meant muscled. I meant to say something like he didn't always look so perfect, and it's admirable. Besides I won't ever bash someone from my own country in front of other people at least .:forkit:

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was actually defending him saying the op picked out the wrong photos. But of not good, I meant muscled. I meant to say something like he didn't always look so perfect, and it's admirable. Besides I won't ever bash someone from my own country in front of other people at least .:forkit:

Haha ah I see, well cool!  :giggleney:

Iranian men are definitely exquisite. They're so exotic and handsome.

He's one heck of a man that's for sure ;) 

Archived