"Broadway Loves Britney" - Full YouTube Playlist!

Britney444

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Britney444 said:

Love it!!! Hayley (on 'Satisfaction/Oops') literally still carries her Britney Spears Fan Club card with her. We had so much fun getting to step into that iconic moment!

And I'll tell josh about "Make Me." It so fun doing that with the band and the backup singers too. What a fun jam! And those harmonies are so cool.

And so glad you liked 'Gimme/Breathe' - I loved getting to mess around with the grooves in that one. Such classic tunes!

Aww! Love love love!Β 

Josh could wake me up everyday with this voice Β :brityes:

On 11/19/2016 at 3:45 PM, David Rose said:

this was amazing. i watched every performance and thoroughly enjoyed every second!

Honored!!!! Thank you thank you!!! Love!

On 11/19/2016 at 4:40 PM, LERIROLAU said:

i really liked TTWE, nice job!!!!!!!!

love all the performance.

BOMT was so amazing!!!!!!!!

i just can't with slumber party, that girl is fire!! love the reggae twist.

Womanizer! no words.

Love love loved that you dug the BOMT medley. And I love Ari on "Slumber Party" too - so fun! And allll the places Alex brought "Womanzier" - so wild haha.

On 11/19/2016 at 6:07 PM, Sliver said:

Josh could wake me up everyday with this voice Β :brityes:

Mwahahaha! Love it. That boy can sing!!!! This video of him and I doing Sam Smith gives me so much life -Β 

Β 

Β 

On 11/19/2016 at 6:28 PM, I'mSoCurious said:

Oh, I was reading an article about this in school and my fellow theaterΒ geek friend, who normally doesn't like Britney too much, was very interested.Β :giggleney:

I love it so much. You are such a good stanΒ :gloss:

I love that about your friend. And THAT IS THE NICEST COMPLIMENT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! xoxo

I loved oops/satisfaction, BOMT, BOM/GM, MM, IUSA, slaveΒ 

Also liked perfume, everytime, TTWE and toxic. Sometimes was very cool too although i dont like this song at all lol

New beautiful professional photos on BroadwayWorld.com! So fun! Check 'em out!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-BROADWAY-LOVES-BRITNEY-at-Feinsteins54-Below-20161121

Β 

8 hours ago, BritneysPimp said:

LoveΒ all the videos. I would love to be in a place full of beautiful and talented people singing Britney's songs.Β 

Now I'm curious to see Stronger cover

As a Britney stan myself, it was so so fun! And to be surrounded by Britney fans in the audience in an intimate venue like that was such fun. Great energy!

And aww, Preston was so great at "Stronger," he just feels silly about the outfit he wore. Bless.

8 hours ago, Arya said:

I loved oops/satisfaction, BOMT, BOM/GM, MM, IUSA, slaveΒ 

Also liked perfume, everytime, TTWE and toxic. Sometimes was very cool too although i dont like this song at all lol

Love that!!! And I love that you enjoyed "Sometimes" in spit of it all. Amazing!

We got reviewed by "IHeartRadio"!!! This is so SO exciting!!!

http://www.iheart.com/news/review-broadway-loves-britney-does-justice-15321932/

Β 

From herΒ iconic school girl outfitΒ to herΒ latestΒ GloryΒ single,Β Britney Spears' almost two-decade career was covered, celebrated and, more importantly, done justice during Wednesday night's (November 16) "Broadway Loves Britney," the 7th installment of the highly anticipated theatrical tribute series at New York City's Feinstein's/54 Below.

Whether it was the recreation of classic Spears wardrobe, choreography or inclusion of her live performance arrangements, "Broadway Loves Britney" brought together some of the most talented names in Broadway for a 20-song set with all the facets of what it means to be a fan of Britney Spears. In part, that's about celebrating her iconic career milestones. The other is about highlighting the strides the pop titan has made in her personal life in efforts to understand her humility and acquiescence as one of the world's
biggest celebrities.

Produced and directed byΒ Benjamin RauhalaΒ and choreographed byΒ Brandon HudsonΒ andΒ Alex Ringler, the pop song and dance evening kicked off on a high note with a recreation of the most quintessential Spears performance of all-time: her 2000 MTV VMA Video Music Awards medley of "Satisfaction/Oops!... I Did It Again." For the opening number,Β Hayley PodschunΒ (Hello Dolly!, Something poof) walked into the venue with the glitz of the icon's ensemble, precise vocal inflection and, of course, accompanying backup dancers. It foreshadowed a night that stood true to Spears' catalogue, but also brought the beauty of original live interpretation.Β 

Later on,Β Alex Newell's ("Glee") playful version of "Womanizer,"Β Ariana Groover's (Holler If Ya Hear Me,Β Bare) R&B take on "Slumber Party" andΒ Desi Oakley's (Wicked,Β LesΒ MisΓ©rables) career evolution of "...Baby One More Time" proved to be additional show highlights.

However, the real visual pleaser of the evening arrived whenΒ Nick AdamsΒ (Priscilla,Β Queen of the Desert;Β Wicked) took to the stage for his rendition of the star's 2001 MTV VMA performance of "I'm A Slave 4 U." In a decorative piece that mimicked the styling of Spears' ensemble (with six-pack abs included), Adams shimmied, pranced and offered up original performance choreography, much to the crowd's delight.

For Rauhala, someone who once corresponded with the pop titan via Twitter, it served as another moment for the director to offer an honest showcase of the Princess of Pop's career. Aside from a few production stumbles and moments of ill timing, "Broadway Loves Britney" exemplified how something can be made by a superfan for a superfan. And yet, if there's one thing we've learned from Britney, it's that even with a few stumbles, you still find your balance to keep marching on.
Read more:Β http://959kiss.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/review-broadway-loves-britney-does-justice-15321932/#ixzz4Qg4kOHBE

15 hours ago, Britney444 said:

New beautiful professional photos on BroadwayWorld.com! So fun! Check 'em out!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-BROADWAY-LOVES-BRITNEY-at-Feinsteins54-Below-20161121

Β 

As a Britney stan myself, it was so so fun! And to be surrounded by Britney fans in the audience in an intimate venue like that was such fun. Great energy!

And aww, Preston was so great at "Stronger," he just feels silly about the outfit he wore. Bless.

Love that!!! And I love that you enjoyed "Sometimes" in spit of it all. Amazing!

I did. They did a pretty damn good job. Ill read the Review later :kiss:

Thanks for sharing with usΒ 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived