Jump to content

"Broadway Loves Britney" - Full YouTube Playlist!


Recommended Posts

Hi team!

Ben Rauhala here! I just music directed and produced the two big "Broadway Loves Britney" concert at Feinstein's/54 Below in NYC this past Wednesday, and I want to share the full video Playlist from the concert with you all!

I'd be honored to know what you think! We even got to perform "Slumber Party" the same night that Britney performed it for the first time. We did versions of the VMA's 2000 and 2001 performances. I did a version of "...Baby One More Time" that mashes up a bunch of our favorite concert versions. All nine albums were represented!

I hope you enjoy them! They come from such a deep and loving place in my soul, and I hope my Stan qualities come across in the overall scope of the show!!!

:-D!!

 

- Ben

Link to comment
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Satisfaction/Oops is FIRE wow this girl really know how Britney act on stage and she do her best and it looked flawless 

I didn't really liked Slumber Party. It's just not a song for her

I loved Make me it's really cute tell him he's ******* cool! And this girl rap is really fit here. Sapphire sun :carpoolney:

Gimme More/Breathe on me was a solid performance too 

Link to comment

Wow I really loved it! You did amazing job! I want to see more :cricket:

Videos:

1) satisfaction/oops she moves great and performance was good the only thing i didn't like was the way she was singing.. she was trying to use that "childish-Britney" voice too much.. for me it's sounds unnatural only Britney can do that right :verycool:

2) Slave - it seemed lie the stage was too little for him :shameless: but he was good

3) Baby - I loved how you used several versions and the her own stuff was great too.. it's baby you always expect more but she did really good job :myjam:

4) Sometimes - it was emotional, I Loved everything tbh :cooltshirt:

5) everytime - I Like her voice and the way she sings.. only thing I wanted - her eyes to be opened more.. it would be more emotional I guess (she hes that "speaking eyes") :mjpopcorn:

6) Till the world ends -  she was good, looked that she enjoyed to be on stage 

7) slumber party - she had fun but I think she didn't feel the song or smth i don't know..

8) womanize - it was amazing.. I really love that "I got you crazy" moments :ricackle:

9) make me - nice, enjoyed  :madance:

10) crazy - Good one.. his voice really suites the song.. but did he forget the words? :wannadie:

11) if u seek amy - in the beginning I thought I would be bored tbh.. that song need some specific performance i think but He did really good :saycheese:

12) perfume - She felt it.. I really loved the way she sang the song 

13) stronger - he was good but there was something missing or smth

14)  breathe on me/gimme more - fantastic one.. the great mashup :idkney:

15) DLMBTLTN - I'm not saying that i don't like it but i didn't listen to it until the end...

16) lucky - I DIDN'T like it.. it wasn't even funny (too immature, childish and ) + i felt awkward watching it  :squintney:

17) Toxic - she was good but I was expecting more I guess.. - It's ******* Toxic :verycool:

18) not a girl - I think she was thinking about something else while performing it.. :ponderney:

THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT! KEEP GOING AND SHARE IT TO US ALSO. 

 

p.s. you made me stop watching slumber party video.. Don't know is it good or not :giggleney:

 

 

 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Wow I really loved it! You did amazing job! I want to see more :cricket:

Videos:

1) satisfaction/oops she moves great and performance was good the only thing i didn't like was the way she was singing.. she was trying to use that "childish-Britney" voice too much.. for me it's sounds unnatural only Britney can do that right :verycool:

2) Slave - it seemed lie the stage was too little for him :shameless: but he was good

3) Baby - I loved how you used several versions and the her own stuff was great too.. it's baby you always expect more but she did really good job :myjam:

4) Sometimes - it was emotional, I Loved everything tbh :cooltshirt:

5) everytime - I Like her voice and the way she sings.. only thing I wanted - her eyes to be opened more.. it would be more emotional I guess (she hes that "speaking eyes") :mjpopcorn:

6) Till the world ends -  she was good, looked that she enjoyed to be on stage 

7) slumber party - she had fun but I think she didn't feel the song or smth i don't know..

8) womanize - it was amazing.. I really love that "I got you crazy" moments :ricackle:

9) make me - nice, enjoyed  :madance:

10) crazy - Good one.. his voice really suites the song.. but did he forget the words? :wannadie:

11) if u seek amy - in the beginning I thought I would be bored tbh.. that song need some specific performance i think but He did really good :saycheese:

12) perfume - She felt it.. I really loved the way she sang the song 

13) stronger - he was good but there was something missing or smth

14)  breathe on me/gimme more - fantastic one.. the great mashup :idkney:

15) DLMBTLTN - I'm not saying that i don't like it but i didn't listen to it until the end...

16) lucky - I DIDN'T like it.. it wasn't even funny (too immature, childish and ) + i felt awkward watching it  :squintney:

17) Toxic - she was good but I was expecting more I guess.. - It's ******* Toxic :verycool:

18) not a girl - I think she was thinking about something else while performing it.. :ponderney:

THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT! KEEP GOING AND SHARE IT TO US ALSO. 

 

p.s. you made me stop watching slumber party video.. Don't know is it good or not :giggleney:

 

 

 

I think the same :boredashell:

Link to comment

Great job. Satisfaction/Oops was amazing. And the guy doing Breathe On Me is gorgeous and I liked how it went in and out of the songs, would love to hear just a Breathe On Me stand alone performance too! Loved the DLMBTLTK arrangement too. I like how it is majority old school Britney too. Good job!

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Sliver said:

Satisfaction/Oops is FIRE wow this girl really know how Britney act on stage and she do her best and it looked flawless 

I didn't really liked Slumber Party. It's just not a song for her

I loved Make me it's really cute tell him he's ******* cool! And this girl rap is really fit here. Sapphire sun :carpoolney:

Gimme More/Breathe on me was a solid performance too 

Love it!!! Hayley (on 'Satisfaction/Oops') literally still carries her Britney Spears Fan Club card with her. We had so much fun getting to step into that iconic moment!

And I'll tell josh about "Make Me." It so fun doing that with the band and the backup singers too. What a fun jam! And those harmonies are so cool.

And so glad you liked 'Gimme/Breathe' - I loved getting to mess around with the grooves in that one. Such classic tunes!

18 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I loved it :carpoolney:

Aww! Love love love! 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Wow I really loved it! You did amazing job! I want to see more :cricket:

Videos:

1) satisfaction/oops she moves great and performance was good the only thing i didn't like was the way she was singing.. she was trying to use that "childish-Britney" voice too much.. for me it's sounds unnatural only Britney can do that right :verycool:

2) Slave - it seemed lie the stage was too little for him :shameless: but he was good

3) Baby - I loved how you used several versions and the her own stuff was great too.. it's baby you always expect more but she did really good job :myjam:

4) Sometimes - it was emotional, I Loved everything tbh :cooltshirt:

5) everytime - I Like her voice and the way she sings.. only thing I wanted - her eyes to be opened more.. it would be more emotional I guess (she hes that "speaking eyes") :mjpopcorn:

6) Till the world ends -  she was good, looked that she enjoyed to be on stage 

7) slumber party - she had fun but I think she didn't feel the song or smth i don't know..

8) womanize - it was amazing.. I really love that "I got you crazy" moments :ricackle:

9) make me - nice, enjoyed  :madance:

10) crazy - Good one.. his voice really suites the song.. but did he forget the words? :wannadie:

11) if u seek amy - in the beginning I thought I would be bored tbh.. that song need some specific performance i think but He did really good :saycheese:

12) perfume - She felt it.. I really loved the way she sang the song 

13) stronger - he was good but there was something missing or smth

14)  breathe on me/gimme more - fantastic one.. the great mashup :idkney:

15) DLMBTLTN - I'm not saying that i don't like it but i didn't listen to it until the end...

16) lucky - I DIDN'T like it.. it wasn't even funny (too immature, childish and ) + i felt awkward watching it  :squintney:

17) Toxic - she was good but I was expecting more I guess.. - It's ******* Toxic :verycool:

18) not a girl - I think she was thinking about something else while performing it.. :ponderney:

THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT! KEEP GOING AND SHARE IT TO US ALSO. 

 

p.s. you made me stop watching slumber party video.. Don't know is it good or not :giggleney:

 

 

 

LIVING for this play-by-play! Thank you for watching the whole playlist! That makes me so happy. And I think your'e so spot on. Thank you for this!

18 hours ago, Tetris said:

I was there. It was fantastic!

BOM/GM ftw!!!

 

Thank you SO SO SO much for coming!!! Were you at the early or late show?! And I love love love that you loved the mashup. Who else was your favorite?!

Link to comment
18 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I love Satisfaction/Oops, Baby one more time, Sometimes, Make me, Crazy, Stronger, Breathe on me/Gimme more and DLMBTLTN :yay::myjam::kiss:

This makes me smile!!! Thank you!

14 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

Great job. Satisfaction/Oops was amazing. And the guy doing Breathe On Me is gorgeous and I liked how it went in and out of the songs, would love to hear just a Breathe On Me stand alone performance too! Loved the DLMBTLTK arrangement too. I like how it is majority old school Britney too. Good job!

Thank you so much!!! I tried to be so good about spreading the show between all 9 albums, but I somehow ended up with 3 songs from BOMT and 4 songs from "Oops!" - but those singles are all SO ICONIC, you know? Mwahaha. (But the whole career is! I wish we could have done 30 songs and been super comprehensive!!!)

12 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Breathe on me/gimme more was amazing :ohnoney:

Yass!!!! Thank you!!! So proud of that one!

 

12 hours ago, Brichney. said:

They even did the "yes Britney" from the VMAs! 

Could you even?! It happened at both shows! It was a stan in the audience - not even planned. I smiled SO HARD. Love love love love love.

Link to comment

Satisfaction/Oops WOW! What a great vma tribute performance! on point! Very impressive! Didn't like the Britney imitate voice though.

I'm A Slave 4 U Funny to hear a guy sing this. It's definitely not really suited for a guy but still very good. And the performance was great!

Baby One More Time Whoever decided to do all those versions is a genius. I truly enjoyed that and I recognized all versions I think!

Sometimes This was just lovely! His take on the song is so good! And he has an amazing voice. The bridge was amazing + that long note!

Everytime Beautiful. I like how she sounded a bit more powerful in the chorus but didn't turn the song into a belting contest. well done.

Till The World Ends Very powerful! Very energetic performance. Loved it

Slumber Party Good! Enjoyed it a lot. She's very good. the low voice! XD

Womanizer Love the build up of this song. VERY convincing. loved every bit of it

Make Me I love his devotion to the song although I do think he should've sung this song in a different key. Loved the rap!

You Drive Me Crazy Even though he didn't know all the lyrics I really enjoy the sound of his voice and his take on the song!

If You seek Amy I thought Ryan took the song to another level! Some of those notes were amazing! A little psychotic at times maybe..but I loved that!

Perfume Very Frozen/Disney like. I felt she did a great job covering the song. Her version does the song justice.

Stronger can't play this 

Gimme More/Breathe On Me Fantastic mashup and his performance was amazing. Great voice

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know Cute but a little bland. Don't get me wrong, it was good! But preferred the rest

Lucky lmao not taking this too serious. It was quite funny actually. Now tell me what happens when it stops?!?! XD I liked it

Toxic Yeah like her TTWE cover I really dig it. Her voice is phenomenal. loved that she did the bridge. (twice)

I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman I don't like it when they try to sing like Britney...at all. So didn't really like this.

 

Also compliments to the band for these live versions!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Satisfaction/Oops WOW! What a great vma tribute performance! on point! Very impressive! Didn't like the Britney imitate voice though.

Yesss! And so funny. Hayley just loves Britney so much that she couldn't sing it any other way. It's so so so ingrained in her.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

I'm A Slave 4 U Funny to hear a guy sing this. It's definitely not really suited for a guy but still very good. And the performance was great!

Haha, totally. Such a funny song to put on a guy, but totally worth it for the wild drag moment.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Baby One More Time Whoever decided to do all those versions is a genius. I truly enjoyed that and I recognized all versions I think!

Thank you so much!!! And I bet you did! The opening is kinda a mish-mosh of the BOMT/Crazy 2K opening (which is similar to VMA's 1999), which is then followed by VMA's 1999, then EMA/Billboard Music Awards 1999, into Onyx Hotel, to the original, to Dream Within A Dream! I had so much fun getting to figure out how to fit the puzze pieces together!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Sometimes This was just lovely! His take on the song is so good! And he has an amazing voice. The bridge was amazing + that long note!

Aww, I love Corey, and I loved getting to pull this one back!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Everytime Beautiful. I like how she sounded a bit more powerful in the chorus but didn't turn the song into a belting contest. well done.

Love it love it! Exactly what we were going for!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Till The World Ends Very powerful! Very energetic performance. Loved it

She's so cute on this song! So fun to do this on stage!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Slumber Party Good! Enjoyed it a lot. She's very good. the low voice! XD

Lolol. "Like a slumber paarrrrrtyyyy." It was so fun to do this on Wednesday knowing that Brit would be performing it for the first time in just a few hours, and it was the day they released the Tinashe version!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Womanizer Love the build up of this song. VERY convincing. loved every bit of it

Alex! Yesssss. Slay!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Make Me I love his devotion to the song although I do think he should've sung this song in a different key. Loved the rap!

Totally hear you! He lost his voice a few days before the concert, so things got a little trickier. But you can tell he loves it and sells it.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

You Drive Me Crazy Even though he didn't know all the lyrics I really enjoy the sound of his voice and his take on the song!

Oh my goodness, bless Danny, He came right over from "Wicked" for the second show, and had practiced so much that he psyched himself out. But indeed - he's so perfect for it! I wish I'd gotten to do both shows with him so you could see how epic the full thing was!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

If You seek Amy I thought Ryan took the song to another level! Some of those notes were amazing! A little psychotic at times maybe..but I loved that!

Love it! Tried to make it like a crazed punk rock spin on the tune!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Perfume Very Frozen/Disney like. I felt she did a great job covering the song. Her version does the song justice.

:-D!!! Yesss! Tried to just get to the heart of it, and pay ode to Sia's beautiful writing and Britney's stunning vocal.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Stronger can't play this 

Ah, yeah! Threw it on Private! Sorry about that!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Gimme More/Breathe On Me Fantastic mashup and his performance was amazing. Great voice

Thank you thank you!!!! I loved writing the mashup, and getting to drag Adam into it! It was one of his first big performances in New York! I see a big future for him coming!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know Cute but a little bland. Don't get me wrong, it was good! But preferred the rest

Mwaaha, totally. This was one of my favorite moments from the original concert in 2013, so I threw it in here. Beautiful, simple vocal on such a classic!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Lucky lmao not taking this too serious. It was quite funny actually. Now tell me what happens when it stops?!?! XD I liked it

Exactly! Hahaha. I figured we'd get a little ridiculous and 'Broadway' on at least one of the tunes. We had a lot of fun with this! And obviously "Lucky" is iconic and magical for the ages.

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Toxic Yeah like her TTWE cover I really dig it. Her voice is phenomenal. loved that she did the bridge. (twice)

Love Janet on this music! And great energy on stage. Fun fun fun!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman I don't like it when they try to sing like Britney...at all. So didn't really like this.

Haha, awww! But understood. She really only does it from a place of love though. She spent so much of her childhood trying to be just like her that those songs just live in her like this. All love!

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

 

Also compliments to the band for these live versions!

Thank you!!!! I'm on the piano and conducting the thing, and those 3 gents are such superheros. They really brought their A-game to rehearsals and we had the best time getting to bring these iconic tunes to life!

THANK YOU so much for your review and for watching all of it! So glad you liked it!!!

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...