(videos) GP's reaction to the "slumber party" video

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know radio deals can either destroy a song or make a song huge, but in this case i wish it got a radio deal. With Make Me it didn't get the reaction like slumber party is getting, and now we have to hope radio just picks SP up which it isn't so far. (yes, i'm aware it doesn't get sent to radio until the 22nd, but stations still usually play it before)

6 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

I know radio deals can either destroy a song or make a song huge, but in this case i wish it got a radio deal. With Make Me it didn't get the reaction like slumber party is getting, and now we have to hope radio just picks SP up which it isn't so far. (yes, i'm aware it doesn't get sent to radio until the 22nd, but stations still usually play it before)

pretty sure they have smth planned since she's about to perform for cbs radio stations very soon.

she also did the iheartradio festival so iheart stations are on board as well i guess.

10 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

they're not fans, except for maybe the blonde girl :madonna: 

ikr? the top guy and the bottom guy are not fans.. you can tell if their really fans :quirkney: And some acting like its strange for a straight  none fan to do a reaction video... they maybe just feel like it bc they are fimiliar with her or something or they have people requesting it :orly:

Archived