Who Should We Spam to React to SP MV?

Mohd93

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

So who's ready to start spamming? 

Let's star here: Click on the the video and write in the comment section "Elders react to Britney Spears Slumber Party Ft. Tinashe" 

Just say done if you did and thumb up any comment that says react to slumber party :saycheese:

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Everyone forgets about Kingsley being a fan and it saddens me. But tbf.... has he reacted to anything Britney in a while? Usually it's just quick mentions these days if anything.

Kingsley is a stan so he obviously watched it already, that won't be a reaction tbh :idkney:

7 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Everyone forgets about Kingsley being a fan and it saddens me. But tbf.... has he reacted to anything Britney in a while? Usually it's just quick mentions these days if anything.

Everyone forgets Kingsley's a stan BECAUSE he rarely reacts to anything anymore. Right now, he's just known for reacting to news (Talko Tuesdays) and exposing thirsty ******* on social media (Thirsty Thursdays). And tbh... He hasn't made a video in like a month.

Okay I've seen comments only on Zachary's last youtube clip :jackk:
Maybe someone should do another thread making specific instructions who we should ask for a reaction video.

I am up for Zachary and Danny cuz I am sure it will be positive!

I'm not sure about "Elders react.." tho cuz ...u know how old people are! They will mostly give us hate.So maybe "Teens react"?

Archived