"Slumber Party is bad"

alexevah

I know literally NO ONE on here is hating the video, but I also believe that there's somewhere still exists a bunch of people who are saying "she's old/can't dance anymore" and stuff like that, and I will say to them: well you wish :uknowit: This is our Slayage Party now, and literally NO ONE is gonna mess it up. Here should be an emote of iconic Britney "I am slay" look from the video, but until it added, I will replace it with this :mybodyisready: And soon I will make that emote

Omg i'm too active today don't I? :weirdmeout: Eh, don't care :giggleney:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Exhale+

I dont love the video but I honestly have no idea why tbh.. :yeahsure:

She looks stunning

visually i think its beautiful

i like the song

the dancing is fine

The only thing that I can critique is that I dont like the way it was cut. But thats not exactly big. I am ridiculously jet lagged right now tho and havent slept in 32 hours. maybe thats why. I'll watch it again after sleeping.

2 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I dont love the video but I honestly have no idea why tbh.. :yeahsure:

She looks stunning

visually i think its beautiful

i like the song

the dancing is fine

The only thing that I can critique is that I dont like the way it was cut. But thats not exactly big. I am ridiculously jet lagged right now tho and havent slept in 32 hours. maybe thats why. I'll watch it again after sleeping.

That's ok, you'll be wigless once you get some sleep :gloss:

Guest Halaut7
4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Well there's also the fact that you're jetlaged, but I think there's also the fact that Christina Aguilera is still at her peak so you have a lot of her new music and amazing videos of hers you're watching, so it makes it harder for you to judge this one.

I totally get it honestly :mhm:

:quirkney:

Archived