So it's just me or SP MV is Boys 2.0?

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

It's a mix of Work *****, Boys and a bit of My Prerogative I guess?

I agree, but not in a bad way and what I mean by that is SP is unique enough that it doesn't feel as though she's just rehashing old videos. I feel like the longer the career the harder it is for artists to come up with completely new things they've never done before. 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree, but not in a bad way and what I mean by that is SP is unique enough that it doesn't feel as though she's just rehashing old videos. I feel like the longer the career the harder it is for artists to come up with completely new things they've never done before. 

I definitely see Work ***** in the table crawling scenes and Boys when she's walking in the hall but the costumes, party theme and flirting with Tinashe make it a unique Britney video. I'm glad Tinashe was on it.

1 minute ago, button said:

I definitely see Work ***** in the table crawling scenes and Boys when she's walking in the hall but the costumes, party theme and flirting with Tinashe make it a unique Britney video. I'm glad Tinashe was on it.

I see more WB in the dancing scene towards the end when she's on the floor, I see Boys in the same spot, and the in the very beginning it's kind MP like......but yes everything else going on in the video is what really sets it apart!

11 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:
12 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The music video would have suited DYWCO so well too :forkit:

Yeah, I kinda wished they did a double single with DYWCO, but loves SP nonetheless :mybodyisready:

i hope so. it fits perfectly. she can make a continuous storyline MV like Gaga did for Paparazzi and then Telephone

Archived