Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OXYGEN. I need... OXYGEN. Seems she's finally clicked the 'censoring because she's a mom now' isn't doing anything for her orrrrr the fans :quirkney:

Screamed on the train to work this morning (UK 8am). 

The dance routine.

The hair.

The outfits. 

The milk licking.

Not loving the lips. But we'll leave that chat for another day. :truthtea:

7 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

I had no hope for this era when she stopped promoting after london tour but wow... I am speechless, with that video that should have been the 1st single

im actually imagining that it is and the MM one is just a prequel to Glory era lol. I hope the GP eats SP. But we def have more chance at single #3 hopefully with this video :crying1:

It's 6am est and I have to get up in an hour for work.  Woke up just to watch this twice so far.  I LOVE IT!!! :awyeah:  SHE DELIVERED.  The video is so visually and aesthetically pleasing with a dreamy vibe. It's beautiful.  And the choreography is cut so we can see most of it.  I personally love how she can exude sexyness and come across as classy at the same time. Yassssss.  Her makeup, body,  fierceness is on point.  This is Britney ******* Spears.:comingthru:  Almost makes you wonder how make me would've turned out if it wasn't scrapped. But...im scalped. she's coming for other pop *******. 

The fact they chose Make Me Audio instead of the video to play automatically after SP on Youtube is saying much...

I love openmouthney! Really pretty <3

I like the beginning with the close-up when she walks.

I also like the remixing of the remix with less Tinashe vocals!

Let's be grateful for this video.

Archived