Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BJ4u said:

OMG, that was my first thought when I saw the video :omgreallyney: 

Look at what team B did to us with all of these scrapped videos, removing original songs from streaming services, etc :quirkney:

I've got ALL of her videos on my Mac anyway... I'm at uni doing computing and graphics development so I've been professionally upscaling them with Final Cut Pro x in my spare time... watch this space :saycheese:

Just now, Mr.J said:

The all-seeing eye :gloss:

Won't lie it looked like the devil/goat horns rotated sideways on his eye...

Which kinda freaks me out coz that feels like they're tryin to say he's the devil and that's what Britney is drawn to    :meltdown:

Hopefully though its just a random tattoo they chose to add to dramatic effect and fit a theme they were going with  :verycool:

11 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I know. This amazing video makes me sad for Make Me because Make Me is such an amazing bop and it could have made use of a really well done,stylistic and cinematic music video like Slumber Party. It's such a shame. I really don't think I'll ever get over it but oh well. Now we have SP and it absolutely decimated me:shake:

Yes! Which is why I brought it up because I don't think I can ever let it down. Its such a good song and deserves the SP treatment. 

Just now, runoncoldfire said:

Slay Britney and her cutting edge product placement :ponderney:

So happy there was no major product placement in this video! Even I'm reaching a bit with the car... She must have got the budget from Bumble but agreed to do a separate advert for them for free or something? :ponderney:

I reckon she was the 'hook-up' that he invited from Bumble to his mansion but they cut that out :letitburn:

Archived