Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, puppylo16 said:

Now this is a ******* video that Make Me should've deserved. 

Colin Tilly did a great job and love that Britney looks so fashionable. I hope this shows them to never let Randee touch a video camera ever again. I like his work but I dont want Britney to keep using him, he has a particular look and she needs to explore more directors or maybe even bring back Jonas Ackerland. This era needs more artistic videos and I swear to go hope this is the last feature, Larry needs to shut his mouth up about bringing in features to "sell" more. Britney can stand on her own two feet.

I know. This amazing video makes me sad for Make Me because Make Me is such an amazing bop and it could have made use of a really well done,stylistic and cinematic music video like Slumber Party. It's such a shame. I really don't think I'll ever get over it but oh well. Now we have SP and it absolutely decimated me:shake:

4 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Tinashe is the product they are selling.

LMAO actually true :haha:

10 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I see NONE, even when they can easily do it with the car. Collin and her team slay at least this time

i expected at least a car and a perfume but she's greedy with the wigs this time around :reductive:

Just now, Body ache said:

If the Make Me fiasco didnt happen we would have got product placement in this but Britney put her foot down this time.

I actually dont mind product placements but I get what you are saying, it was probably the sponsers that pulled out not liking how their brand or product is portrayed especially since the tv is used as a weapon. 

giphy.gif

This is honestly her best video in years. i am shaking right now!!! :crying1: 

Like, she has just put the make me disney trash in the gutter with this video and i couldn't be more prouder of our girls. Godney + Tinashe!! :giggleney:

Love this video with all my heart and it deserves all the praise it gets. Love you slayage party!! :carpoolney:

Archived